Toshiba 40GB $99 alert
Apr 11, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #3 of 139
What HDD is there ? Can I exchange the 30GB HDD from my Zune to this player and the 40GB to the Zune ?

Apr 11, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #7 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this Rockboxable? On the Rockbox website it just says Toshiba Gigabeat F? This model is called MEG-F40 I guess you can.

Yes. In fact, the Gigabeat has a 300mHz processor, so Rockbox performs quite well on it compared to, say, the iPod.

Apr 11, 2007 at 10:56 PM Post #8 of 139
Also available through Amazon for those of us who already have an account.

Must not... buy...
frown.gif

Apr 12, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #9 of 139
I have samsung U2 and F20 and have played irver T30 for some days. IMO, the F20 is the best among these. That $99 F40 is really a bargain and must buy

PS. Did I mention how beautful the screen is and rockbox can play video now
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 12, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #13 of 139
Alleyman, i spent sometime with this cool DAP and it's sound quality is ahead of current 5.5G ipod. Overall it's has punchy and very clean output. It's shows very good details in mids and highs with tight punchy bass. So to me if anybody buy this cool DAP won't be disappionted with it's sound quality. It's also easy to use but not as ipod.

Apr 12, 2007 at 2:00 AM Post #14 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abouna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not the best player but respectable and only $99 for 40gb.

Thought some might be interested.

link

Anyone know if they ship to Canada?
I'd gladly rockbox this.

EDIT:
Does Computers4SURE ship internationally?
We do not currently accept orders outside the United States, including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands

BAH!

Apr 12, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #15 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZARIM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alleyman, i spent sometime with this cool DAP and it's sound quality is ahead of current 5.5G ipod. Overall it's has punchy and very clean output. It's shows very good details in mids and highs with tight punchy bass. So to me if anybody buy this cool DAP won't be disappionted with it's sound quality. It's also easy to use but not as ipod.

How would you rate its performance with your IEMs? does it hiss a lot? Does the docking station have a line-out?

thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back