Toronto winter meet? [interest check]
Mar 1, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #61 of 74
I sent off a note to the OP, but he hasn't been online for over 2 weeks...

I would gladly host another meet, it's been too long since the last one. Just have most weekends in March booked already; free on Sunday April 8th (yes, I generally do them on Sundays to cut down cost significantly - Saturday would be an extra $250 for getting mandatory security guard posted in the room).

If people are interested, I can start the process of booking the meeting room and organizing things. :)

Also, if punkaroo is interested in hosting it, that would be great as well.

Mar 2, 2012 at 7:00 AM Post #62 of 74
Count me in for the 8th.

OP was a bit further out by Richmond Hill, are you closer to downtown?

Mar 2, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #63 of 74
Count me in for the 8th.

OP was a bit further out by Richmond Hill, are you closer to downtown?

I'm in. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Obzilla, I think FallenAngel's condo is at Finch/Yonge. I can even walk there. :D

I can still give you a ride since you have so many things. Btw, have you got your 007 and amp?

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM Post #64 of 74
Hi lovely folks of head-fi,

My apologies for the non-response--kept remembering about this when I was nowhere near my computer, and there are more things going ONTO than OFF my to-do list. (swamped)

I'm currently in talks with P to get this meet back on the road.

Thanks for being patient, and hey, this was all a ploy to get more people onboard. :D

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #65 of 74
Good to see you back, BMWWW. You are one of my most missing people.:bigsmile_face:

Maybe you havent decided an exact date, but can I know if the meeting will still be held in March? Thanks.

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #66 of 74

Quote:
I'm in. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
Obzilla, I think FallenAngel's condo is at Finch/Yonge. I can even walk there.
biggrin.gif

I can still give you a ride since you have so many things. Btw, have you got your 007 and amp?

At the moment they are out for delivery. So, tonight they should be waiting for me :D

I would still need a ride if it's Young and Finch, so that would be awesome if you're still up for a ride.

Mar 2, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #67 of 74
If this can be planned for April 8th that would be amazing, anyone have any objections?

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #68 of 74
Sounds great to me.  Would love to join.

Mar 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #70 of 74
Ditto. The 8th works great for me.

Mar 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #72 of 74
I would like to go to another meet ... depending on work of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back