Toronto Winter 2014 Meet
Sep 27, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #47 of 118
Pavel, do you allow vote for the date or you will pick the date ultimately? We either need the peoples power or your tyranny, otherwise we won't decide anything.

Actually, last time I checked the recreational centre in my condo complex (Don Mills/Finch), the gym was closed for renovation. So no noise issues if we rent a party room. It is around $120/day.

I vote for tyranny!

Sep 28, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #48 of 118
October 5th is fine for me :)

Three days before mah birthday! Woo!

Sep 28, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #49 of 118
Shameless plug:

I'm selling my 15" Retina MBP, so I'm posting the listing here in case anyone is interested.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/736368/mint-15-retina-macbook-pro-with-applecare-until-october-2015-located-in-toronto

Sep 29, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #53 of 118
Fuzzy tyranny in effect! The meet will be held on the fifth between noon and six o'clock.

There is no fee to enter, come in and enjoy, just check in with security. I'll have a list of visitors for security, so please post here that you wish to come

Parking is available for free downstairs at 503 beecroft rd, just get a pass. I'll tell security to let you in.

To get into the meet, just tell your name to the security desk and they'll direct you to where you should go. I'll be there with name tags to verify people and enjoy the day.

Sep 29, 2014 at 6:58 AM Post #54 of 118
Fuzzy tyranny in effect! The meet will be held on the fifth between noon and six o'clock.

There is no fee to enter, come in and enjoy, just check in with security. I'll have a list of visitors for security, so please post here that you wish to come

Parking is available for free downstairs at 503 beecroft rd, just get a pass. I'll tell security to let you in.

To get into the meet, just tell your name to the security desk and they'll direct you to where you should go. I'll be there with name tags to verify people and enjoy the day.

I'm out.
5th doesn't work for me. :xf_eek:

Sep 29, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #56 of 118
I'm 99% there my friend.  It's been awhile and I'm gonna do my damnest to be there to see and share!
So lookin' forward to this meet,

Sep 29, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #57 of 118
Does anyone who's attending have the ASG-2 or 2.5? I'm really interested in hearing those.

Quote:
I'm out.
5th doesn't work for me.
redface.gif

I guess the tyranny didn't work out for you then.

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #59 of 118
  Does anyone who's attending have the ASG-2 or 2.5? I'm really interested in hearing those.

I guess the tyranny didn't work out for you then.

Tyranny Rules! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #60 of 118
I am 90% in.
Will show up at around 1pm.
Interested in hearing some other sources and Audio-Technicas.

What do we do with the snacks and booze?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back