Top 5 Radiohead songs
Mar 6, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #76 of 125
Quote:
Radiohead does dubstep now?

Music isn't a pissing contest, it's all about preference. If somebody likes Radiohead better than another band, whether it's the Beatles, Zeppelin, Floyd, whoever, then they are a better band to that person. Saying your taste in music is better than someone else's is just arrogant, especially considering it's likely going to shift at least a little bit by the end of your life.

Thom Yorke does...

I'm not saying my taste is better, I'm saying radiohead is overrated. They're just simply not as good as what they're made out to be.

Mar 6, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #77 of 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust In Peace /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thom Yorke does...

I'm not saying my taste is better, I'm saying radiohead is overrated. They're just simply not as good as what they're made out to be.

I haven't heard Thom Yorke do dubstep(although I've heard his vocals on a dubstep track or two), but what he does on the side has nothing to do with radiohead.

Music is not universally good or bad, there's nothing objective about the enjoyment of it. It's all about taste, and by saying a band is overrated you're saying that your taste is more correct than someone who thinks they are an amazing band.

Mar 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #78 of 125
The problem here is you are a radiohead fanboy. This argument will never work
wink.gif

Mar 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #80 of 125
Mar 13, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #86 of 125
In no specific order:

1. Little By Little (Caribou RMX) - Sounds amazing through my Beyers
2. All I Need
3. Bones - Always reminds me of REM
4. Codex
5. Scatterbrain

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #87 of 125
5. Fake Plastic Trees
4. Everything In Its Right Place
3. High and Dry (mainly because of 50/50)
2. (Nice Dream)
1. The Tourist

I don't listen to a lot of Radiohead so the order isn't definite. It varies depending on what songs show up on shuffle when I'm driving.

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #89 of 125
Quote:
They ask me, where the hell, I'm going. At a thousand feet, per second.

Great song to top off Ok Computer

Absolutely. That was among the first Radiohead tracks that made me want to branch out from their top-of-the-charts tracks (Creep, Karma Police, No Surpises, and the like) that I had been limiting myself to for the longest time.

Mar 18, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #90 of 125
From a youtube comment, im not sure if its true but what an amazing story, I can imagine a music video already

I was driving home from work listening to this and when he was saying "slow down", I kinda started to feel light headed and slowed my car down. As i approached the top of the hill I daydreamed about hitting a kid with my car, and just as i was cresting the hill, sure enough a kid ran right across the road. I would have hit him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back