Top 5 Radiohead songs
Apr 12, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #106 of 125
Just here to post an underrated amazing B-side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n10JC0BOWF8

Something great happened.

Today I was chatting with my cousin and told him to look up idioteque, because he listens to alot of electro. He pretty much turned it off after 30 seconds and I said Oh well

But I randomly sent him a link a few hours later expecting him to get mad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyH1N7Kv_Fo

And now he's telling me how awesome the song is

Feels good when you convert people to good music :cool:

Sep 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #107 of 125
Okay, so this is pick your favorite child for me. I find that my tastes with this group change all the time, so this is very tough and I can't emphasize enough that there is no particular order:

Lucky
Kid A
Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
Dollars and Cents
Sit Down, Stand Up

I like all of their albums, but I really got into them starting with OK Computer. I also follow their side projects and solo work.

Sep 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #110 of 125
Good picks!
smily_headphones1.gif
You can't go wrong really. I'd also add Meeting in the Aisle or Paperbag Writer to the B-Sides I really like. There's just too much good music from this group.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, Radiohead s B-sides are really awesome, 
I Really forgot considering it. Meeting in the Aisle is great, and Maquiladora and 4 minute warning are also pretty good.
darthsmile.gif

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #111 of 125

Yeah, Radiohead s B-sides are really awesome, 
I Really forgot considering it. Meeting in the Aisle is great, and Maquiladora and 4 minute warning are also pretty good.
darthsmile.gif

I'm listening to Down is the New Up from that album right now. When they were doing alternative rock albums I liked them alright, but when they started going more and more into electronic/ambient I got more and more into the group. Street Spirit and Just are great though, a lot of that material was.

I don't know if you've been following Atoms for Peace much, but Thom and Nigel are in that group. I saw radiohead play last year (phenomenal!), and in about three weeks I'll be seeing atoms play in Fairfax. The stuff I've seen from them on youtube has been really good, and I'm getting pretty excited about it.

Sep 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #112 of 125
  I'm listening to Down is the New Up from that album right now. When they were doing alternative rock albums I liked them alright, but when they started going more and more into electronic/ambient I got more and more into the group. Street Spirit and Just are great though, a lot of that material was.

I don't know if you've been following Atoms for Peace much, but Thom and Nigel are in that group. I saw radiohead play last year (phenomenal!), and in about three weeks I'll be seeing atoms play in Fairfax. The stuff I've seen from them on youtube has been really good, and I'm getting pretty excited about it.

Yeah, actually I saw Atoms For Peace a month ago in London. It was really great.
biggrin.gif

Also Flea, from red hot chili peppers, made a great appereance, A great combination.
What makes me sad is that I ve never saw Radiohead live thought
size]

Sep 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #113 of 125

Yeah, actually I saw Atoms For Peace a month ago in London. It was really great.
biggrin.gif

Also Flea, from red hot chili peppers, made a great appereance, A great combination.
size]

I saw quite a bit of coverage from the London shows. They were there for two days I think. The art room and clips I saw looked pretty cool. I'm hoping they setup something similar to that at the stadium. Did Thom wear that hooded robe the whole time? (<-Hysterical, btw) Who was the opening act there?

Don't feel too bad about missing radiohead live. I put off seeing them for a long time myself. I'd always heard people give them so-so reviews. They were very wrong imho, so maybe when the next album drops in who knows when you can go then. Atoms for Peace is a great substitute in the meantime.
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #114 of 125

biggrin.gif

size]

I saw quite a bit of coverage from the London shows. They were there for two days I think. The art room and clips I saw looked pretty cool. I'm hoping they setup something similar to that at the stadium. Did Thom wear that hooded robe the whole time? (<-Hysterical, btw) Who was the opening act there?

Don't feel too bad about missing radiohead live. I put off seeing them for a long time myself. I'd always heard people give them so-so reviews. They were very wrong imho, so maybe when the next album drops in who knows when you can go then. Atoms for Peace is a great substitute in the meantime.
biggrin.gif

Their concerts are great!

Sep 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #115 of 125
No, he was wearing a regular shirt. I don t remember who opened the show, when I arrived the show was almost starting.

Don't feel too bad about missing radiohead live. I put off seeing them for a long time myself. I'd always heard people give them so-so reviews. They were very wrong imho, so maybe when the next album drops in who knows when you can go then. Atoms for Peace is a great substitute in the meantime. :D

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #116 of 125
I'm back from going to the Atoms for Peace concert on Monday. **HOLY CRAP** they are really good! The albums they play from are great (they also played Paperbag Writer from a radiohead b-side at my show), but it doesn't do their live show performances any justice. Neither do any of the clips I've seen on Youtube, but the Daily Show clips are getting closer. The crowd at my show was screaming happy like I haven't heard in a long time. I was just so glad to have been there for it, and if money and time wasn't an object to me I'd watch them again when they play about 3-4 hours away from me tomorrow.

If anyone reading this has tickets and thinks it might not be worth it, just go. It's a top-notch show.

Jun 4, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #118 of 125
HI guys, has anyone heard the track "Last_Flowers_to_the_Hospital"? it's pretty good, and I couldn't find it in their discography(which i downloaded). any thoughts.?

Jun 5, 2014 at 1:38 PM Post #119 of 125
It's on the B side of In Rainbows. Love the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back