[Tokyo Headphone Festival] - T-Shirt Designs, Feedback Please?
Sep 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13
Hi Everyone,

Just finalizing the t-shirt designs for the upcoming event.  Hoping to get everyone's feedback before committing to print.  Any/all comments would be helpful.  Thanks! 
smile.gif

For black t-shirts:

For white t-shirts:

Sep 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #2 of 13
Wow, everyone is speechless! 
biggrin.gif

Lol, just in case I wasn't clear, y'all are gonna be wearing this thing REALLY BIG ON YOUR CHEST!  So if you've got a suggestion, now would be a good time to voice it. 
wink.gif

Sep 23, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #3 of 13
I need to find a way to make this forum forcibly email-subscribe members to it, because we all forget about it. 

As I've already said though, the designs are fantastic. I'm looking forward to wearing them!

Sep 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #4 of 13
Lol, well so far you and Sean approve... and that is INFINITELY more than the number of people who disapprove so I guess we're a go!

Sep 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #5 of 13
They look pretty cool.

My (Japanese) wife always looks at me funny when i wear mine from last year, something about the (although direct and true) translation from festival to
Matsuri (in the context as headphone matsuri) doesnt seem right. But oh well.

As long as head-fi.org is displayed clearly so i can intimidate the dealers and makers with my potential internet nerd wrath if they displease me .lol.

Edit:i think the bottom font could be changed. Its a bit too cartoon.
Also i would put www.head-fi.org at the very bottom, or its double head-fi up te top.

Sorry for the late reply, but i dont always pop in here too.

Sep 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM Post #8 of 13
They look pretty cool.

Thanks Expat! 
smile.gif

As long as head-fi.org is displayed clearly so i can intimidate the dealers and makers with my potential internet nerd wrath if they displease me .lol.

You know, it's funny you say that.  Early on, I had thought about just putting a Head-Fi logo on it and calling it a day.  Or maybe just one with the Head-Fi logo and Jude's face on it.

Edit:i think the bottom font could be changed. Its a bit too cartoon.

Lol, that was kinda the point.  In fact, that bottom font doesn't even exist... I had to draw those characters by hand... which took some time lemme tell ya.

So Damon, something you'd proudly wear :wink:??

is it free?

Then i will proudly wear it!
smily_headphones1.gif
heh heh

biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #9 of 13
The Tokyo Head-fi banner above is nicely done! Nice and clean.

It would be great for a T-Shirt also.

-you could use it year by year with or without the `Tokyo headphone show 20XX` under it.

-Or you could edit out Team Tokyo and have the `Tokyo Headphone Show 20XX` in its place.

Oct 1, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #11 of 13
I'd be happy to work on next year's shirt as well! 
smile.gif
  BTW, how are we getting these shirts?  I'd like to buy one, just as a souvenir of the occasion, even if I won't be there.

Oct 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #12 of 13
If Jude is too insanely busy to do it, I was just going to order some for people.

Oct 1, 2013 at 6:17 AM Post #13 of 13
I'll take one, in XL.  Just lemme know how much (and where) to PayPal you. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back