Todd the Vinyl Junkie.com
Nov 10, 2004 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

mikeysun

New Head-Fier
First off sorry if is taboo for starting more than one thread on the same topic. It's just that treads drop down the list and onto another page really fast here.

I was wondering about the site Todd the Vinyl Junkie. Right now there are the Shure E2c's going for really cheap and I would like to know if anyone has good or bad feedback on this place?

Also would it be proper to order two pairs of phones with the intention of sending one pair back. I can't decide between the ER-6i's and the E2c's and I wanted to buy both then send back the "lesser" of the two. (Which ever one that may be...)

Nov 10, 2004 at 3:31 AM Post #2 of 35
Ordered Etys, a SR71 and two HD650s from Todd. He's great to deal with and in case you didn't see (look up) he's one of our sponsors.

Get the Etys.

Nov 10, 2004 at 3:41 AM Post #3 of 35
Todd is a great guy. I have spent over $10,000 with him. That's putting my money with my mouth is. Can say more than that except that I will continue to do business with him.

Nov 10, 2004 at 3:56 AM Post #5 of 35
super speedy, super helpful, and loves to take our money! thumbs up!

Nov 10, 2004 at 4:02 AM Post #7 of 35
mikeysun,

Give me a call and I'll send you 2 pair of headphones for a 1 week trial. I have done this for many customers and right now I have the ER6, 6i and E2c in stock.

Thanks guys for the feedback!

Todd

Nov 10, 2004 at 4:56 AM Post #9 of 35
ok, here's the good and challenging with Todd....

As a small dealer, he can have problems in remembering detail items like sending out a confirmation number when a package is sent. Sometimes it takes longer to deliver something than he originally planned. I think these are minor details, but it can be offputting if you're used to dealing with well-established companies with a complete developed infrastructure in place.

The good....I trust Todd 100%. I know he will get me the product I ordered in stellar condition at an excellent price. I bought a number items I had every intention of keeping, but ended up returning. He has not failed to honor his 30 day return policy, with no hint of complaint despite a far higher number of returns than I anticipated.

In short, Todd is an excellent vendor. I think the startup challenges he has are just growing pains and far outweighed by his reliability, pricing, and very friendly customer service.

Nov 10, 2004 at 5:15 AM Post #10 of 35
Knowing that Todd is still a one junkie operation,I find it cool that folks can pick up the phone and actually get someone with his expertise to ape advice from. I don't think many folks realize what an incredible source of knowledge the man really is. The fact that he's also a decent,honest person and is more than willing to share that knowledge with you all should be the real deal maker.

Nov 10, 2004 at 5:37 AM Post #13 of 35
HIGHLY recommended! I've spent some serious money buying from Todd and cant say enough about his knowledge, helpful assistance, and service. Plus he's one of the good guys.
If Todd stocks it, and I want it, I go there to purchase it, period.

JC

Nov 10, 2004 at 5:56 AM Post #14 of 35
I got my items in excellent condition and with great shipping rates, especially out here to hawaii. My future purchases will be with Todd. He is a first class act in service and prices.
etysmile.gif

Nov 10, 2004 at 6:20 AM Post #15 of 35
I've bought a couple pairs of headphones from him and shipping was fast and for my last set, I asked for his suggestion on a set and his suggestion was spot on. I wish I would have known that he had the E2c for that price a couple weeks ago since I would have rather bought from him. Definately a great guy to purchase from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back