To beard or not to beard? Beard-Fi question, who has a beard
Mar 20, 2007 at 7:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

Audiofiler

Headphoneus Supremus
Just thought I would start up an interesting thread, who here has a beard on the boards and how long have you had one?

I have had one steadily for the last year or so, and recently shaved and grew it back again the last several months. Seem to enjoy the full beard as does the lady, no complaints from my side maintanance wise, so hey!!
Anyone else?!

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #2 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just thought I would start up an interesting thread, who here has a beard on the boards and how long have you had one?

Almost 10 years!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mrs. Dex was kind of reluctant at first, but she has gradually come to accept the very important role she has in my super-fabulous life!
costumed-smiley-088.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 8:00 PM Post #8 of 72
well, i am on the butt-end of puberty right now. i have shaved once to get blunt ends, and i'm working on my beard right now... already have a full mustache! i'm an early bloomer, you might say.
wink.gif

edit: just to clarify i have nothing close to a full beard, that would be pretty freaky..

Mar 20, 2007 at 8:07 PM Post #11 of 72
The most I can go without shaving is 9-10 days. After that it just looks too unkempt. I wish it would grow in neater, but it don't. So it's either a little scruff or nothing.

where's the smiley with the beard?
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #13 of 72
I usually shave 2-3 times a weeks. But its more than a week since last time I shaved, so I have a starting beard now.
Lets see what happens the next days...
wink.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #15 of 72
I had a full beard from '81-'93, give or take (all throughout my 20s). On occasion, I would shave it of but then would grow it right back. Once I lost some weight, I looked better without it, and have never grown it back. My annual December beard (pictured on left) isn't actually real. But it's made out of yak hair, and seems to work quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back