TINHIFI P1 MAX “Giant Panda" Universal In-Ear Monitor
Oct 21, 2022 at 7:42 PM Post #77 of 82
They are truly a deal! Especially now. Never used the Dragonfly Red?
Hi, I’m looking to buy this since it’s only $100 USD right now. Do they pair well with a Dragonfly Red? Will it be enough to drive them?
thanks!

Oct 21, 2022 at 8:44 PM Post #78 of 82
Hi, I’m looking to buy this since it’s only $100 USD right now. Do they pair well with a Dragonfly Red? Will it be enough to drive them?
thanks!
Yes, the DF Red can drive it well. I myself have it as well as the DF Cobalt which I use with it on my android tablet listening to Tidal.

Oct 21, 2022 at 11:47 PM Post #79 of 82
They are truly a deal! Especially now. Never used the Dragonfly Red?

Yes, the DF Red can drive it well. I myself have it as well as the DF Cobalt which I use with it on my android tablet listening to Tidal.
Thank you very much to both of you! I’ll definitely buy them then.

Nov 1, 2022 at 10:43 PM Post #81 of 82
Well, it is $84 USD in Linsoul, so I bought it yesterday! Don’t know when it will arrive, but I’ll let you know, thanks for the recommendation.
Congrats! I bought mines for $120 and it still a good deal. I was listening to these with just a lightning adapter for a month or two with decent results before getting an iFi GO Bar and the difference is notable.
This IEM has to my ear a smooth tuning that makes most genres sound quite decent. Nothing seems to stick out frequency wise which some may find bland; but as someone who likes to jump from jazz to electro it works for me.
I use them everyday on my commute to and from work. Actually, they're always in my pocket now along with the GO Bar and I just got a balanced cable from Aliexpress for $14 on sale (the cable normally goes for $35).

I recommend going balanced if possible but if not then no biggie. Im admittedly not much of an IEM guys since I only use them OTG but tbh my little set up here is making me want an even better planar IEM sounds like. I cant imagine they compete with my Final D8KP but its super nice having a quality kit on in your pockets.

Dec 4, 2022 at 5:02 PM Post #82 of 82
Hello to all.

This is my humble opinion on these remarkable IEMS.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ti...sal-in-ear-monitor.25818/reviews#review-29703

TinHiFi P1 MAX 19_r.jpg

Greetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back