Tin Hifi P1 impressions
Oct 10, 2019 at 9:28 AM Post #931 of 1,427
still having fit issues they keep falling out (might need to use those clear silicone ear hooks)
tried the complys, symbio, spinfits (single and double flanged) and other with no success
ordered some extra large tips to see if they will make a difference

any other suggestions for super big ear holes?
(I sleep with foam ear plus and I guess they opened up my canals)

Oct 10, 2019 at 9:46 AM Post #932 of 1,427
Well i give em a try. maybe also a "user to stupid error" because i did not plug them on to deep and they hurt after a while..
But i guess i am a "foam guy" :wink:..

i use my P1 at home and mobile with both E1DA DACs.. Its comfortable on the sofa with no weight on the head sometimes than with sundaras
Interesting that you have Sundaras - I was considering selling my nighthawks to fund a pair of those!

Oct 10, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #933 of 1,427
[QUOTE = "Timoteew, post: 15233502, membro: 484125"] Finalmente, resolva como dicas do Symbio W para o estanho P1. Stock, os P1s erram no lado da luz baixa do neutro, no entanto, essas dicas aumentam-se levemente como baixas freqüências, preservando a magia da ponta, pressionando o Tin P1 para que eu considere o ajuste ideal da referência / neutro.

Eu me vi apaixonando por esses IEMs novamente enquanto ouvia o álbum Dreamer Catcher do Little River Band hoje cedo. Seguindo o hype mais recente do Blon BL-03, escolha um par e, embora eles tenham uma assinatura sonora em U muito boa, o P1 está em uma liga diferente no que diz respeito à capacidade técnica. Sim, o BL-03 tem um low-end mais impactante e, às vezes, é exatamente isso que eu quero. No entanto, mesmo que você não sinta muito os graves do P1, pode ouvir todos os pequenos detalhes e isso é muito melhor para um tipo de audição analítico. O Blon BL-03 e o Tin P1 são bastante elogiados nesse sentido.

Por um motivo, eu tenho comparação com um Fiio Q5S - este é o mais feliz que já existe com uma configuração de áudio de qualquer tipo, desktop ou portátil!

MSu63yUl.jpg
[/ CITAR]
[QUOTE = "Timoteew, post: 15233502, membro: 484125"] Finalmente, resolvi as dicas do Symbio W para o Tin P1. Stock, os P1s erram no lado da luz baixa do neutro, no entanto, essas dicas aumentam levemente as baixas frequências, preservando a magia de ponta, empurrando o Tin P1 para o que eu consideraria o ajuste ideal de referência / neutro.

Eu me vi apaixonando por esses IEMs novamente enquanto ouvia o álbum Dreamer Catcher do Little River Band hoje cedo. Seguindo o recente hype do Blon BL-03, decidi escolher um par e, embora eles tenham uma assinatura sonora em U muito boa, o P1 está em uma liga diferente no que diz respeito à capacidade técnica. Sim, o BL-03 tem um low-end mais impactante e, às vezes, é exatamente isso que eu quero. No entanto, mesmo que você não sinta muito os graves do P1, pode ouvir todos os pequenos detalhes e isso é muito melhor para um tipo analítico de audição. O Blon BL-03 e o Tin P1 são bastante elogiosos nesse sentido.

A propósito, eu os tenho emparelhados com um Fiio Q5S - este é o mais feliz que eu já estive com uma configuração de áudio de qualquer tipo, desktop ou portátil!

MSu63yUl.jpg
[/CITAR]
I'm very happy !! Waiting to arrive (Tin hi-fi P1 + Q5S + 4.4mm balanced cable)
Awesome, hope you enjoy the combo!

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM Post #934 of 1,427
Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #935 of 1,427
@Infoseeker

I am fully happy with the Sundaras for example because they fit me like a glove! and i got them used from a guy living in my hometown for 230 euros.. no brainer for me.
I love its kind of sound, look and comfort especially with dekoni elite hybrid pads.

Also with the HpToy app and some tweeked "Vinyl like compressor" Preset and pure silver cable they work for me.. well for me.. i guess there is one fraction that would prefer the phantom and the other the sundara.

But its the P1 Thread so ill stop spamming it with other headphones :wink:

Oct 10, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #937 of 1,427
so im still left wondering if the P1's sound better than the multi hybrid headphones, there are quite a few in this price range on alliexpress.
with the P1 it all comes down to synergy.

mated with PowerDAC v2 and the proper EQ curve it is a wonderful set. I have multi BAs that require less, but they too have limits and short comings.

so in conclusion until you hear a set you wont really know

Oct 10, 2019 at 5:54 PM Post #938 of 1,427
with the P1 it all comes down to synergy.

mated with PowerDAC v2 and the proper EQ curve it is a wonderful set. I have multi BAs that require less, but they too have limits and short comings.

so in conclusion until you hear a set you wont really know

i guess a better question is, are they worth it over say the kinera idun or any other multi driver hybrid setup in its price range...considering the fact that the P1's consume so much more power. Power is not an issue for my DX120 i dont believe, however im sure the battery life will be affected.

Oct 10, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #939 of 1,427
i guess a better question is, are they worth it over say the kinera idun or any other multi driver hybrid setup in its price range...considering the fact that the P1's consume so much more power. Power is not an issue for my DX120 i dont believe, however im sure the battery life will be affected.

owning a set of P1 is worth it for me. I don't own the iDun, nor the DX 120 so I cant give a comparison, but with the gear I have (particularly the PDv2) I am happy with what I hear from the P1 driven with that device (PDv2)

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #940 of 1,427
owning a set of P1 is worth it for me. I don't own the iDun, nor the DX 120 so I cant give a comparison, but with the gear I have (particularly the PDv2) I am happy with what I hear from the P1 driven with that device (PDv2)

Its 400mw per channel put of the balanced output...should be plenty for the p1's. I'll probably just fork out the money for the p1's but maybe closer to black Friday as alliexpress might have some other deals pop up.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:51 AM Post #941 of 1,427
Its 400mw per channel put of the balanced output...should be plenty for the p1's. I'll probably just fork out the money for the p1's but maybe closer to black Friday as alliexpress might have some other deals pop up.
wait for 11/11

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:49 AM Post #942 of 1,427
Mini impression of P1:
-Treble with the stock cable is still subdued, if you plan on actually using these as a daily, opt for the upgraded cable, or find a cheap silver cable elsewhere. With the stock cable, modern pop music sounds alright, but anything with depth sounds like someone has intentionally turned the treble down

Hi Folks,
I've bought TinHifi P1 together with Linsoul LSC09 Silver Cable. Sound realy differs against that with original copper cable....
- I hear better mids-to-heighs transient with silver. Also better balance between mid-heighs and ultra-heighs. Its good for a complex music like Rock or Metal.
- But worse tonality. Every instrument sounds brigther somehow (maybe there is an added harmonic sound), which is worse for Instrumental music.

P1 treble is brighter than I'm used to, but with right cable and EQ I'm satisfied :)

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #943 of 1,427
Hi Folks,
I've bought TinHifi P1 together with Linsoul LSC09 Silver Cable. Sound realy differs against that with original copper cable....
- I hear better mids-to-heighs transient with silver. Also better balance between mid-heighs and ultra-heighs. Its good for a complex music like Rock or Metal.
- But worse tonality. Every instrument sounds brigther somehow (maybe there is an added harmonic sound), which is worse for Instrumental music.

P1 treble is brighter than I'm used to, but with right cable and EQ I'm satisfied :)

I have the [EDIT: Tripowin C8) which is also spc like the LSC09 - but I swapped it for a pure copper balanced cable from KBear (found on amazon or alli). I did some A-B testing and the silver plated cable takes a lot of the warmth and body out of the low end - which is where I think the p1 needs the most help. I've never even used the stock cable as it's SE and all of my portable gear is balanced so I can't speak to that - but I would certainly suggest a pure copper balanced cable over silver-plated and especially pure silver - which I think would be way too bright for most genres. I'm too inpatient to order a cable that ships from China, but heard this pairs really well with the p1: https://penonaudio.com/accessories/earphone-cable/isn-c16.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back