Tin HiFi Impressions Thread
May 6, 2021 at 3:09 PM Post #481 of 673
For what it's worth, I find the T2+ superior to the FH3. FH3 has a lot of sub-bass which was cool but could be overwhelming and felt less technically capable in the rest of the frequencies. I also think the T2+ is much more comfortable.

Haven't heard the FH3 but I do think the T2 Plus is really getting slept on. I don't think it's necessarily a stunning IEM but when I stop to think about the price tag, wow it's a good deal.

May 6, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #482 of 673
May 6, 2021 at 4:27 PM Post #483 of 673
For what it's worth, I find the T2+ superior to the FH3. FH3 has a lot of sub-bass which was cool but could be overwhelming and felt less technically capable in the rest of the frequencies. I also think the T2+ is much more comfortable.
What are your thought on the T3 compared to the T2+?

May 6, 2021 at 8:18 PM Post #484 of 673
What are your thought on the T3 compared to the T2+?
Haven't heard the T3. I find the T2+ neutral, meaning no one frequency dominates. The bass is more mid-bass focused but sounds well-controlled and lends some warmth. The mids don't feel scooped except some of the male vocal range can feel a little distant due to the upper mids being more forward which give female vocals more energy but rarely too much. The treble is perfect for my ears as it adds space, sparkle, texture without really ever getting too hot for me. Really love the T2+. Idk if it's bc I'm running them balanced through my Qudelix 5K as I don't have much experience running them single ended, but they sound really good. I also can't understate their ergonomics, they're very comfortable. The original T2 design seemed more style and aesthetic focused whereas the T2+ design is all about comfort and fit, which is pretty underrated imo.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021 at 7:58 PM Post #485 of 673
P5070036.JPG

Sounds as good as it looks and has one heck of a soundstage. Cannot agree with those who say it sucks. Put the acid down and step away, lol.

May 7, 2021 at 11:05 PM Post #486 of 673
Sincerely glad you like them.
P5070036.JPG

Sounds as good as it looks and has one heck of a soundstage. Cannot agree with those who say it sucks. Put the acid down and step away, lol.

May 8, 2021 at 4:49 AM Post #487 of 673
TRI Starsea
I'm looking for an upgrade to my T3 which have been brilliant, but now i want a step up, i was hoping the T5 would be it, but sadly it doesn't look like it.

Hard to find a really good IEM at around a 100 pounds. The Fiio FH3 has been out of stock in the UK for a while. (amazon)
TRI Starsea would be my recommendation.

May 8, 2021 at 10:12 AM Post #489 of 673
I'm looking for an upgrade to my T3 which have been brilliant, but now i want a step up, i was hoping the T5 would be it, but sadly it doesn't look like it.

Hard to find a really good IEM at around a 100 pounds. The Fiio FH3 has been out of stock in the UK for a while. (amazon)
I would recommend Hidizs MS1, they are only 40£ on amazon uk, honestly one of the best sounding IEM's I have chance to listen to and for the price they sound and are built amazing :)

May 9, 2021 at 9:39 AM Post #492 of 673

Here is my take on the T5.

I personally don't think they are as bad as some feedback but they could do with a little more refinement.

In your video you state they are titanium, they are made with aluminum only. Titanium is the color.

Update:
This is the info from Linsoul:

“The housing of the T5 has been constructed of aviation grade aluminum to achieve an even more refined look, as well as durability. To tune the new DOC driver, the internal cavities of the housing have been carefully designed with several unique acoustic chambers that have been mathematically calculated to achieve the perfect angles of reflection for the sound waves. Additionally, the T5 is the first of its series to utilize machine learning strategies to design the perfect shape to match that of the average human ear. Matching every curvature of the typical human ear, the fit of the T5 is ergonomic and secure, allowing long hours of listening without any discomfort. This new shape design also allows greater sound isolation, allowing you to immerse yourself in the music even when you are commuting or on the stage. “

Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 9:46 AM Post #494 of 673
Oh, I went off the information on the Drop page and it states it is made entirely from titanium?
Just updated my post from Linsoul Page.

May 9, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #495 of 673
Wow! Your right!
88F9C3CD-5C14-44A2-B704-BACBD4CA5F72.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back