Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary Edition, NFB-1AMP, NFB-3AMP)
Jan 18, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #691 of 785
Jan 19, 2018 at 3:08 AM Post #694 of 785
You don't need all that power.. You can drive it even with a mojo or less... And if you are one of those guys who believe in sinergy, i always found audio gd s amps(nfb11, nfb1 and c2) too Bright... Best hp to pair with audio gd was lcd2 balanced

Jan 19, 2018 at 5:52 AM Post #695 of 785
You don't need all that power.. You can drive it even with a mojo or less... And if you are one of those guys who believe in sinergy, i always found audio gd s amps(nfb11, nfb1 and c2) too Bright... Best hp to pair with audio gd was lcd2 balanced
My nfb-1 amp is anything but bright. I even use a slightly bright ic to connect it to my r2r 7, which is also slighly bright, and it is plugged to the wall with a power cord that makes the sound still a little brighter and the end result is perfect as far as the highs are concerned, The he560 are a great match, and they sound even better with the nfb-1amp driven balanced. I really enjoy this setup a lot and am even spending as much listening time on the he560 as do with speakers which is very unusual. The he560 have excellent neutrality and bass response. Little coloration.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 8:22 AM Post #696 of 785
Personally, I find that all Hifiman headphones (with the exception of HE-5 and Susvara which I have never tried before) pairs very well with Audio-GD Amp, and even better so when driven balanced.

Jun 7, 2018 at 6:46 AM Post #701 of 785
It appears I am resurrecting a thread here. I ended up buying an Audio-GD C-2 headphone amp (2017 edition) about an hour ago. This should be an awesome upgrade from my M-Stage HPA-2, which is the stand alone amp version. For headphones, I have the Amiron Home for open back, and Nightowl Carbon for closed back. I will put up my impressions once I get it. I am excited to try this puppy out.

Edit: I just wanted to say thanks to Kingwa as well. The customer service, and quick responses to questions are second to none with this company. I am super impressed.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018 at 1:18 AM Post #702 of 785
Hi ,,
i have Audio-gd C-2 11th Anniversary Edition in 110v
is there anyway to convert it to 220v ?

Thanks

Jun 12, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #703 of 785
Hi ,,
i have Audio-gd C-2 11th Anniversary Edition in 110v
is there anyway to convert it to 220v ?

Thanks
Normally yes. Contact Kingwa. You need some qualifications, it's not just flipping a switch. The transfo may even have to be replaced but i doubt it.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #704 of 785
Normally yes. Contact Kingwa. You need some qualifications, it's not just flipping a switch. The transfo may even have to be replaced but i doubt it.
ah , i see , i thought there is a jumper or switch ,, thanks ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back