Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Oct 8, 2009 at 8:55 AM Post #3,872 of 3,962
It baffles me. With 30 seconds of research, it is obvious that Xin is either 1) not making amps any more or 2) is so behind that the delays are unreasonable. There are SO many great (comparable at least) amps that will be delivered in under a week, WHY!? would anyone still be interested in Xin amps? It is JUST the MYSTERY? I had a Supermacro-3 and recently got a Corda 3MOVE. Any differences there might be in performance are strictly preference. Just to set the record straight, XIN amps are not the holy grail. Abandon ship. Get over it. Put these amps to rest. Any other company would be in court being sued, right??? Is there any chance that all the support for continuing this pursuit is actually XIN masquerading as other people?

Oct 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM Post #3,873 of 3,962
/\/\ still interested? not really, such time has elapsed since ordering that i have gone through many cycles of portable-non portable, rinse and repeat, i now have ZERO requirement for the amps i have on order from xin.

but its my decision to keep my order alive. nothing to do with mystery, i have owned and listened to several xin amps and there is no mystery to me, but as you say can be down to preference in sound and form factor

i dont like the way you dictate that people should abandon ship and get over it. thats upto the person involved with an order, also dont see the relevance in you posting here, as you appear to not be involved in an ongoing trasaction with xin?

your last point is the most insulting, intimating that someone who is waiting for an order is 'supporting' xins approach - thats kind of like saying the girl wore a short skirt, she deserved it your honour!

i am not supporting the farce, but my duty here is to report stoically each and every month to the day that my order continues, so as to give fair warning to other prospective purchasers.

Oct 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM Post #3,874 of 3,962
Quote:

i dont like the way you dictate that people should abandon ship and get over it. thats upto the person involved with an order, also dont see the relevance in you posting here, as you appear to not be involved in an ongoing trasaction with xin?

your last point is the most insulting, intimating that someone who is waiting for an order is 'supporting' xins approach - thats kind of like saying the girl wore a short skirt, she deserved it your honour!

My sincere apologies. I was posting a bit tongue in cheek and obviously my sarcasm did not come through in my writing. I did not mean to offend you in any way. Positive vibes.

Quote:

i am not supporting the farce, but my duty here is to report stoically each and every month to the day that my order continues, so as to give fair warning to other prospective purchasers.

I LOVE your stoicism. Keep on rockin'

As to my reason for posting, morbid curiosity really, as to why people are still ordering (or even considering ordering) from a source that either no longer exists (when was the last known communication from XIN) or is so far behind in production as to have a two year back log.

As to the purpose for posting here rather than a new post, I thought that those reading this post would be the most likely to reply. Bring on Google Wave! I suppose it is OT and should be deleted. Moderators, feel free.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies, there is enough negativity in the world. Cheers.

Oct 8, 2009 at 12:06 PM Post #3,875 of 3,962
Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to suit:
Those who waiting a Xin amp, get over it, its not coming.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM Post #3,877 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd@PhillipIsland /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered mine in Sept 2009

O M G ! ! !

WTH possessed you to do that??
confused.gif

did you not know he was dodgy as the last sausage roll (colloquial humor alert) before ordering

Oct 10, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #3,881 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
16 july 2011 @ 16:23pm?

Really?

I am waiting for about 2 years.
Is it better for me to look for other amp?

Which do you recomend other amp?

Oct 10, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #3,882 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really?

Xin has not been shipping any new amps for a long time.

iBasso, RSA and a number of other amps are very good and you could get one in a week or less.

Oct 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #3,883 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really?

YOu can get quick shipping and nice amps from RSA, Headamp, Meier, iBasso, Practical Devices, Nuforce, and more.

Oct 10, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #3,884 of 3,962
Thank you for good advices.
I would like to consider another choice.

Now, I have P-51. It is very good.
However, Dr. Xin's amp is very attractive for me.
I would like to hear sound by Dr. Xin's amp once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back