Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Nov 12, 2008 at 9:06 AM Post #3,286 of 3,962
Woohoo. This is a special day. I emailed Xin twice summarising my order for a Reference, with the original order ref and the two order refs from when I sent updated card details. I said I was still looking forward to receiving my Reference and asked him if he knows when he might ship it. Xin's reply: 'Thank you. Xin'.

Nov 12, 2008 at 2:24 PM Post #3,287 of 3,962
I re-ordered a Reference sometime late 2007 and a SuperMini-IV about august 2007. I have no recollection of the order numbers and the credit cards used are most likely expired and my e-mail address no longer exist so not much chance there. I'm happy with my RudiStor XJ-03 now so will not bother trying to get this sorted out.

Nov 12, 2008 at 2:40 PM Post #3,288 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I re-ordered a Reference sometime late 2007 and a SuperMini-IV about august 2007. I have no recollection of the order numbers and the credit cards used are most likely expired and my e-mail address no longer exist so not much chance there. I'm happy with my RudiStor XJ-03 now so will not bother trying to get this sorted out.

i was in a similar situation, i no longer have reference numbers, my email is new

i simply provided my email as it was, my name and address and explained the situation, and xin replied that he would find the orders and sort it all out and ressurect the position in the queue
popcorn.gif

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #3,289 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was in a similar situation, i no longer have reference numbers, my email is new

i simply provided my email as it was, my name and address and explained the situation, and xin replied that he would find the orders and sort it all out and resurrect the position in the queue
popcorn.gif

Same thing here.Soon after received a Reference.
darthsmile.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 8:54 AM Post #3,292 of 3,962
1 year mark. Wow... time flies.

Nov 14, 2008 at 7:44 PM Post #3,295 of 3,962
My reference is here
2-day shipping

Sounds awesome!

Nov 15, 2008 at 5:53 PM Post #3,297 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfflyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SuperMicro
38749XXX
Ordered 5/4/07
Dare I dream????

Upon asking Xin yesterday, (11/14) as to whether I should update a possibly expired CC number I received this:

"Yes should be shipped tomorrow or Monday so please go ahead and submit CC:

Thank you,

Xin"

PS This order was for two Super Micro's. One in a dark blue case, the other in a red case. I can only use one. The other was a birthday present for a birthday way back in 2007.

Any interest in taking one of these off my hands, PM Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back