Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Jul 9, 2008 at 6:04 AM Post #3,016 of 3,962
this bodes well.

i'm going to remain cautiously optimistic until evidence of these shipments surfaces, but Xin certainly sounded sincere and apologetic in his State of the Union address.

now i need to find those rechargeable batteries i bought so many moons ago.

Jul 9, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #3,017 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I seriously don't think that there is going to be any more amps coming and I think he should shut down his order site as people are still getting sucked in and placing payPal orders (CreditCard orders are ok as they don't get cherged until something miracoulusly gets shipped). I have had every Xin amp since the SuperDual and loved them all and it really pains me to see the way it has gone especially snce nobody know why.

I REALLY hopte that Xin's message will prove me wrong. This is one portion of crow I would be happy to eat ...

Jul 9, 2008 at 9:27 AM Post #3,018 of 3,962
Wow. This is incredible news. I really had given up. My original credit card was lost and I sent him a new credit card number. No reply, of course. Should I send it to him again??

Jul 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM Post #3,019 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wotan1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a member of the 11month club as well and today and gave up on Xin. Asked him to return my "stupid paypall" payment. Let's wait and see...

Very good news.

Can you believe it. The word came out just as I was about to cancel the order.

Let's hope he will not experience unexpected interrupts again

Jul 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM Post #3,020 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennyL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. This is incredible news. I really had given up. My original credit card was lost and I sent him a new credit card number. No reply, of course. Should I send it to him again??

Yes I think that would be a good idea.

Jul 9, 2008 at 12:17 PM Post #3,021 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhaedrusX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
now i need to find those rechargeable batteries i bought so many moons ago.

Haha, me too.
I bought those stupid Eneloop batteries about half a life time ago, and still have them unopened somewhere.

Jul 9, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #3,024 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, me too.
I bought those stupid Eneloop batteries about half a life time ago, and still have them unopened somewhere.

I bought a few 4-packs of them back in the Autumn of 2007. I've been using them lately in my FiiO amp, to warm them up and get them ready for my Xin Reference. In the FiiO, they are as nice as the folks said who originally recommended them. I'm looking forward to using them in the Reference, when it arrives.

Jul 10, 2008 at 4:01 PM Post #3,025 of 3,962
I ordered last May (wow, 14 months already). I hope that this is not just another head-fake by Xin. I will get my hope up when a whole bunch of us get our hands on the amps.
I have not visit this thread for awhile and I suddenly feel much older today when I revisit this thread.

Jul 11, 2008 at 1:03 PM Post #3,027 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything happening here?

take a wild guess!
biggrin.gif

Jul 11, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #3,028 of 3,962
Dr Xin replied this morning to an email sent last night. I'm happy to see the good Doctor back among us and look forward to courteous dealing in the future.

M

Jul 12, 2008 at 7:30 AM Post #3,030 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by mackay maus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dr Xin replied this morning to an email sent last night. I'm happy to see the good Doctor back among us and look forward to courteous dealing in the future.

M

No reply yet to my 3 days old email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back