Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Apr 13, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #2,777 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by JwangSDC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I was one of the people who paid paypal I'd complain and get a refund.

I'm already on my 2nd month since my complaint for a refund and 14 months since I placed my order for a supermicro.
frown.gif

Apr 13, 2008 at 4:09 PM Post #2,779 of 3,962
Just passed my 10th month. I thought I might get lucky to get it by new year of 08, now not shure if it'll go throught by 09' :<
At this point I'm not even waiting for it any more and probably will sell as soon as I get it. My setup has changed few times by now, but all put aside this gotta be the WORST cust.service/ dealling on his part (if this would be restaurant I would take a penny out and cut cournter of it and leave to the waiter) and thats probably won't even describe everything I'd be feeling..............

Apr 17, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #2,780 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
..... - not one customer has lost a dime in all of this time!

Loss of money could be argued as a "relative" thing.

I will argue that time and frustration related to time have a value.

Peace of mind also has a value.

Quality customer service aids in peace of mind.

XIN is FAILING miserably at customer service - due to Incredibly poor communication and incredibly slow delivery times.

So, Xin's lack of acceptable customer service has a cost/value.

Intent to purchase a product and not receiving the product for WAY longer periods than anticipated equate to lack of being able use a product for an unreasonable period of time. This lack of use has a value.

And I think any concern over future wait times if "customer service" is needed is OBVIOUSLY a very valid concern!

Anyone who has to actually return a product and wait unreasonable periods of time to get the product back have lost or will potentially loose "Extensive" use time. Again, lack of use has a value.

Xin may have a perfect track record of shipping "all" items eventually.

But, there is more to customer service than ultimately shipping a purchase "eventually".

Appropriate communication ranks VERY high in customer service on my list.
If rated on communication skills, Xin get a BIG "F".

I did not want to purchase two amps so I could have one while waiting for the other. I consider this an unreasonable solution.

In hind-sight, I sort of wish I had ordered a different amp and I still keep considering it. If I had ordered a different amp to "hold me over", I would have likely been pleased with a number of various other possible amp purchases I could have made and I would have likely cancelled my Xin amp order because of this unreasonable wait, PISS POOR communication and possibility of having to deal with PISS POOR communication if anything ever goes wrong with my XIN amp.

I think this Xin amp may have already cost me more than I have not yet even paid. I wonder what it might cost me by the time I get it.

I sure as heck hope it doesn't break and "Cost" me a whole lot more "IF" I ever get it.

Apr 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #2,781 of 3,962
On the other hand, the defect rate on the Xin amps seems to be fairly low, at least I don't recall reading about major issues with them very often.

(8 months too, yay)

Apr 18, 2008 at 1:57 PM Post #2,783 of 3,962
I'm not sure if I should cancel my order or not. My Super Macro sounds really good and I would like to hear the Reference. Then I could send in the Super Macro for the 4/11 upgrade. I'd also like to have the super micro for portably reasons. But Xin's lack of communication is disturbing.

Apr 18, 2008 at 4:31 PM Post #2,784 of 3,962
I have been watching this thread for a long time; while I was waiting for my Reference more than nowadays and I am just wondering what people are willing to pay for a Reference if I put mine for sale
confused.gif

Apr 19, 2008 at 12:53 AM Post #2,787 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by fl00r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been watching this thread for a long time; while I was waiting for my Reference more than nowadays and I am just wondering what people are willing to pay for a Reference if I put mine for sale
confused.gif

Full price if you ship within 1 year (without communication). Full price plus 10% with at least two e-mail communications. 75% if you ship within a year and a half (only if amp has been sent back to Xin for at least one upgrade).
rolleyes.gif

Price subject to change with updates, upgrades and new model releases

(Sorry could not resist, I cancelled Nov 06)

Apr 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM Post #2,789 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by JarodL1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has someone tried calling his house? Remind him that he has customers. Maybe a letter to the BBB or local police will get his attention?

/\ this looks familiar.
tongue.gif

i emailed him t'other week and not a peep, even followed the 'secret formatting' email methods required!

and so it continues....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back