Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Jan 24, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #2,371 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've read in posts that some have received amps but *sigh*...I don't get the lack of contribution from these people...jamato8 I believe was one such recipient and he is usually ready with a quick post regarding Xin amps *sigh*...

k701smile.gif

Xin is his friend.Go figure!

Jan 24, 2008 at 10:58 PM Post #2,372 of 3,962
For what it is worth, I updated to show my receipt:

February 07
el_monkey (SupermicroIV -> Reference) Received January 08

March 07
jpnz supermicro IV
_j_ supermicro IV
Ryman: SuperMacro LE...Paypal
Sanddancer SuperMicro IV CC
Srikeerthi SuperMicro IV CC
vexeus SuperMicro IV CC
kokohore SuperMini IV PP
shiezan Reference CC
zeckwsr supermicro IV CC 1st/March

April 07
ljs (SupermicroIV -> Reference)
Kabeer: Supermicro IV 02/04/07 PP
wolfB: SupermicroIV -> Reference

May 07
viator36 Reference
dle4e_2005 SuperMicro CC
tbmusic: Supermicro -> Reference
sfflyfish SuperMicro (2) CC

June 07
som4ew super micro
mp101 supermini, changed to supermicro PP

July 07

August 07
GUNS Reference
gp_hebert Reference CC
sbulack Reference PP
vandread Reference
Quaddy Reference CC
Pokato Reference CC
Lisnalee Reference CC
Aaron622 Reference CC
leftnose SuperMicro IV CC
mp101 Reference CC

September 07
DennyL Reference
Drumonron Reference CC
Drumonron Supermicro IV CC
Drumonron Supermacro LE CC
fallen.angel Reference CC
Happymonkey Reference CC
kokohore Reference PP

October 07
musicmaker Reference

November 07
hershann Reference CC

December 07
Jaw007 Reference CC
Fl00r Reference CC
vvs_75 Reference

January 08
etherealbeats Reference
scim Reference

Jan 25, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #2,375 of 3,962
February 07

March 07
jpnz supermicro IV
_j_ supermicro IV
vexeus SuperMicro IV CC
kokohore SuperMini IV PP
shiezan Reference CC

April 07

May 07
viator36 Reference
dle4e_2005 SuperMicro CC

June 07
som4ew super micro

July 07

August 07
GUNS Reference
gp_hebert Reference CC
sbulack Reference PP
vandread Reference
Quaddy Reference CC
Pokato Reference CC
Lisnalee Reference CC
Aaron622 Reference CC
mp101 Reference CC

September 07
DennyL Reference
Drumonron Reference CC
Happymonkey Reference CC
kokohore Reference PP

October 07
musicmaker Reference

November 07
hershann Reference CC

December 07
Jaw007 Reference CC
Fl00r Reference CC
vvs_75 Reference

January 08
etherealbeats Reference
scim Reference
JwangSDC Reference and SuperMicro IV CC

Jan 25, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #2,376 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've read in posts that some have received amps but *sigh*...I don't get the lack of contribution from these people...jamato8 I believe was one such recipient and he is usually ready with a quick post regarding Xin amps *sigh*...

k701smile.gif

I don't understand your post.

Jan 25, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #2,377 of 3,962
February 07

March 07
jpnz supermicro IV
_j_ supermicro IV
vexeus SuperMicro IV CC
kokohore SuperMini IV PP
shiezan Reference CC

April 07

May 07
viator36 Reference
dle4e_2005 SuperMicro CC
rohanjd: SuperMicro-IV

June 07
som4ew super micro

July 07

August 07
GUNS Reference
gp_hebert Reference CC
sbulack Reference PP
vandread Reference
Quaddy Reference CC
Pokato Reference CC
Lisnalee Reference CC
Aaron622 Reference CC
mp101 Reference CC

September 07
DennyL Reference
Drumonron Reference CC
Happymonkey Reference CC
kokohore Reference PP

October 07
musicmaker Reference

November 07
hershann Reference CC

December 07
Jaw007 Reference CC
Fl00r Reference CC
vvs_75 Reference

January 08
etherealbeats Reference
scim Reference
JwangSDC Reference and SuperMicro IV CC

Jan 25, 2008 at 9:31 AM Post #2,379 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't understand your post.

Jamato8...please go back and read my post again in the context that it was meant...it was a quote response speaking to the fact that noone has ever received a xinamp(according to the list created).

Nothing personal intended but I was under the impression, from previous posts of yours, that perhaps you've received a Xinamp and it would be nice if you could give us your date of order and receipt of said amp.

Jan 25, 2008 at 9:34 AM Post #2,380 of 3,962
Just want to jam in hear : I ordered a SuperMacro IV upgrade back in May 2007, a Xin Reference in July 2007, changed my requirement for the Reference in Sept 2007 (wanted 1/4" jack), and get both in December 2007.

I guess many of us did received the amp, but not all posted / updated to this effect.

F. Lo

Jan 25, 2008 at 5:34 PM Post #2,381 of 3,962
OK I have to admit, I have refrained from posting, as I'm baffled by this cumulative list vs. my own experience (and I did not want to incite a riot):

Long time ago (I forget when), I purchased a supermacro v.1. That was simple transaction then, I don't recall any undue waiting. Haven't used the SMv1 very much lately, it was just collecting dust in a drawer. Because of Xin's generous trade-in policy, I sent it in right before Christmas to trade for a new Reference, paypal'ed the upgrade cost. Based on what was posted here on HF, I expected to wait at least six months in the queue.

Lo and behold, I get an email message 2nd week of January that my Reference has shipped, which I've had in my possession now for the last 2 weeks.

So I may have the shortest timeframe from ordering (actually upgrading) and receipt of the Reference -- 3 weeks.

Please don't ask me how or why. I do not have any special connection to Xin, or explanation. In the span of 2 years, I've interacted twice (original SM order and the upgrade to Reference). Communication via email was bare minimum.

I feel lucky, and from my experience and use of actual product, am a huge fan of Xin. I am also sympathetic to those who have been waiting a long time for theirs (I'm perplexed as you are).

Jan 25, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #2,382 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK I have to admit, I have refrained from posting, as I'm baffled by this cumulative list vs. my own experience (and I did not want to incite a riot):

Long time ago (I forget when), I purchased a supermacro v.1. That was simple transaction then, I don't recall any undue waiting. Haven't used the SMv1 very much lately, it was just collecting dust in a drawer. Because of Xin's generous trade-in policy, I sent it in right before Christmas to trade for a new Reference, paypal'ed the upgrade cost. Based on what was posted here on HF, I expected to wait at least six months in the queue.

Lo and behold, I get an email message 2nd week of January that my Reference has shipped, which I've had in my possession now for the last 2 weeks.

So I may have the shortest timeframe from ordering (actually upgrading) and receipt of the Reference -- 3 weeks.

Please don't ask me how or why. I do not have any special connection to Xin, or explanation. In the span of 2 years, I've interacted twice (original SM order and the upgrade to Reference). Communication via email was bare minimum.

I feel lucky, and from my experience and use of actual product, am a huge fan of Xin. I am also sympathetic to those who have been waiting a long time for theirs (I'm perplexed as you are).

LOL....how come I got the feeling that Dr.Xin is keeping track of all the emails we sent him, and this thread...and the more we emailed/posted, the longer is the wait?
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2008 at 6:54 PM Post #2,383 of 3,962
Quote:

Some may be upset about it but thanks for the info. I'd be more inclined to resubmit an order having a general idea how many he's recently shipped out and what his backlog is. Knowing what's been shipped (10 a week/10 a month/10 a quarter) at least gives some approximation when an order might be filled absent any updates from him.

Jan 26, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #2,384 of 3,962
Quote:

I'm glad somebody got there's soon,happy for you.I have patience myself.
enjoy your masterpiece.

Jan 26, 2008 at 4:12 AM Post #2,385 of 3,962
Quote:

JimP - I do think Xin take loyalty seriously. As you are one of his customers back in the SuperMacro v1 days, and hang on to the unit until now, Xin must have been touched by you enough to put you on top of the waiting list
redface.gif

Great and love to hear your impressions on the Reference.

F. Lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back