Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Sep 7, 2007 at 12:46 PM Post #1,486 of 3,962
ordered ref on aug 7, 2007. So today is my 1 month aniversary...... a few month to go.......

Sep 7, 2007 at 1:12 PM Post #1,487 of 3,962
It is painful to not have any idea where your order is in processing and the only tangible feedback is the community that has order and received their amps. I was prepared for a several month wait when I ordered my SMIV back in May (31st to be exact), what I was not anticipating was Xin going into a development phase for a new product and then shipping that new product without even responding to my inquiries about my order. It certainly does not make you feel like a valued customer. I understand he is a one man shop and an "artisan". The shame of the matter is I know he reads email as when I cancelled my order I received a confirmation within a matter of hours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by som4ew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"....So please do us a favor and post your order and arrival date like what the thread was meant to be."
x2

Sep 7, 2007 at 2:43 PM Post #1,489 of 3,962
I sent both my Ref and Macro max out on the end of May, after had been playing them for 1 week, hoping to get them back in 2-3 week as said.I have not heard from Xin since then with exception of a couple short reply mails. But I know they in the process, and I know I will get it when my turn come.

Sep 7, 2007 at 2:56 PM Post #1,490 of 3,962
I ordered mine early August, I'll consider myself lucky if it's here before November is over.
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #1,491 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered my Reference on August 12.

I ordered mine the 8th, so lets wait
280smile.gif
and see who is getting his first.

Sep 8, 2007 at 8:05 PM Post #1,494 of 3,962
Hi Guys

Ive decided to join the pain!!

8th September AD 2007 and counting......

just what have i just got myself into - hope it sparks 'true' life into my HD595/ipod classic combo - when it comes.

gonna order line out from apuresound.com - if they offer a good budget/cheaper solution.

Sep 9, 2007 at 8:43 AM Post #1,497 of 3,962
I assume he is in development mode again as I have not been able to get any replies to several emails the last 3 weeks

Sep 9, 2007 at 9:03 AM Post #1,498 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I assume he is in development mode again as I have not been able to get any replies to several emails the last 3 weeks

x2

Sep 9, 2007 at 11:51 AM Post #1,499 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes he is...I spoke with him this evening. He is now delivering the Reference and working thru his backlog of amps that have been sent to him for upgrading. A very busy man!

His server remains down, and he is still trying to get things fixed. The problem is not his, but rather the server who handles much of that type of website/forum. Hopefully, it will be up again soon.

What about this? Posted on 4 sept.

Oh Xin, you're like a heroin addict.
"just 1 more shot, I'll quit tomorrow, honest!" OK, REALLY just one more this time. Hey wait, this needs some tweaking too, guess I'll do that really fast."

very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back