Thinking of upgrading to Sennheiser? You must read this...
May 8, 2008 at 4:41 AM Post #31 of 92
It would be nice to tier the rebates by price rather than model. It may entice me to jump on the IE8 rather than the IE7
wink.gif
This may once and for all put the mighty UM2's in the "previously owned" list !!
smily_headphones1.gif

PS: Good to see Sennheiser entering the IEM market with the IE series. Listened to them at Canjam and they are great!!

May 15, 2008 at 11:42 AM Post #33 of 92
you'll want to talk to our service department...we'll take care of you as long as you bought them from an authorized dealer and have a proof of purchase
smily_headphones1.gif

...otherwise, trade them in and get $15 off of a new pair of in-ears..the CX500 has much better isolation, some accessories and a volume control, for example.

May 15, 2008 at 1:25 PM Post #34 of 92
Is there a whole lot difference in CX 400 and CX 500 interms of sound quality? I want to buy 500 but there is a huge difference in terms of price as compared to 400.
Thanks

May 19, 2008 at 12:58 PM Post #35 of 92
good question-- one headphone per trade, per submission form. you can, however, trade multiple times, but you must submit a new form each time.

meaning, you cannot submit 5 headphones to get $25 off of an MX51 (getting it for free).

Jun 1, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #36 of 92
I apologize if it's been answered already. I saw that we can send in broken headphones, but would it be ok to send in just the ear cups and wire? Basically, I mean I would unscrew the speakers/cups and not send the headband (to save on postage/packaging). The brand name (Philips) is clearly printed on the cups. Is that ok?

Also, Amazon is an authorized dealer? This offer is mentioned on their site.

Thanks!

Jon

Jun 2, 2008 at 3:22 PM Post #37 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by jontaylor75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I apologize if it's been answered already. I saw that we can send in broken headphones, but would it be ok to send in just the ear cups and wire? Basically, I mean I would unscrew the speakers/cups and not send the headband (to save on postage/packaging). The brand name (Philips) is clearly printed on the cups. Is that ok?

Also, Amazon is an authorized dealer? This offer is mentioned on their site.

Thanks!

Jon

good question- we need the speakers too.

Jun 6, 2008 at 1:24 AM Post #38 of 92
I must post that the customer service I received from Sennheiser USA in standing behind their products is equal to the best I have received in the audiophile space in over 20 years of this hobby. In fact, only one other vendor (Virtual Dynamics Cables) equals how well Senn treated me.

Quite remarkable for such a large company to give such personal attention to customer satisfaction, I must say.

I have the HD600 and HD650--both fabulous with all my tube amps.

I am not a shill by any stretch--simply expressing appreciation.

Word.

Jun 25, 2008 at 5:58 PM Post #43 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeliveryMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great news! Due to the success of the trade in program, we will be including audiophile and wireless headphones as well. More details to follow...

So we will get big discount on HD700s?
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #44 of 92
Will this be extended for those who want to purchase the IE7/IE8 etc? Kind of hard to purchase them before 7/31 if there are coming out in October. Or are we SOL?

Jun 26, 2008 at 12:11 AM Post #45 of 92
^^^ yeah that is what I can think off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back