Thinking of upgrading to Sennheiser? You must read this...
Jul 14, 2008 at 12:23 PM Post #61 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by MSURifleman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can we do two or more at a time? I'm ordering AT LEAST PX100s and CX300s today.....maybe some HD555 or 280 too.

yes, you can as long as you have one rebate form and one traded headphone per submission.

Jul 24, 2008 at 12:05 PM Post #63 of 92
you can even send broken ibuds. we don't really care..as long as you upgrade to a Sennheiser set
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #66 of 92
Yeah, i was looking for a closed headphone and just recently ordered the HD25's online...

I just wanted to see if there was any chance of squeezing out an extra couple of bucks that I could save. hehe. Can't blame me for trying, right? lol

Actually, this is my first "real" headphone purchase.
And I noticed a difference between the hd25 model I have and the ones I see on the web. The ones on the web seem to have a battery looking graphic (or whatever is it) and has the words hd 25-1 II below it, and then 70 ohms written below that on the earcup.

The ones i have though are missing the graphic on the earcup. They only have the words hd 25-1 II and 70 ohms written on the earcup.
By any chance, can these be a fake? Or are they simply a newer model of hd-25's?

Thanks for your help!! I really appreciate it. xD

Aug 1, 2008 at 1:07 PM Post #67 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by beg2differ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, i was looking for a closed headphone and just recently ordered the HD25's online...

I just wanted to see if there was any chance of squeezing out an extra couple of bucks that I could save. hehe. Can't blame me for trying, right? lol

Actually, this is my first "real" headphone purchase.
And I noticed a difference between the hd25 model I have and the ones I see on the web. The ones on the web seem to have a battery looking graphic (or whatever is it) and has the words hd 25-1 II below it, and then 70 ohms written below that on the earcup.

The ones i have though are missing the graphic on the earcup. They only have the words hd 25-1 II and 70 ohms written on the earcup.
By any chance, can these be a fake? Or are they simply a newer model of hd-25's?

Thanks for your help!! I really appreciate it. xD

I have not heard of any HD 25 fakes...you're good to go. Get your info from Sennheiser USA - Headphones, Wireless, Microphones, Noise Cancelling, Reduction, Aviation, ANC, ANR, Audiology Systems, Headphone Listening and Microphone Usage or sennheiser.com (if outside the US) to get the facts straight from the horse's mouth
wink.gif

Aug 4, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #68 of 92
thanks for your help!!

Listening to my hd 25s a lot longer after i posted that comment, I realized there was no way that the ones I had could be a fake. They just sounded too good. lol

Thanks for your help though. I really appreciate it.
I think I've officially joined team sennheiser!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #69 of 92
Ok problem here... I hope someone can help. I purchased the HD600 from B&H, pretty much due to this rebate. The rebatetrack page is telling me my rebate is "invalid" due to no UPC code, but I am almost certain I included it. I have, of course, been known to do boneheaded things, so this may well be "user error", but there was a sticker that I thought was the UPC code, which I included by sticking it on the form. Perhaps I sent the wrong thing, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Could someone tell me if I sent the wrong thing, and if so, where is the "real" UPC? LOVE the headphones, by the way... but it sure is hard to contact the rebate people (no phone, email only by "form")...

EDIT: Heh was hoping this might happen - just an hour or two after this post I heard back and my rebate has been accepted - guess they just missed the UPC (even though I drew a line from the "include UPC" section of the form to the stuck-on UPC... oh well alls well that ends well.

Aug 7, 2008 at 12:56 PM Post #71 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick 214 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What if you're moving up the line?

Basically, If I trade in my HD-555s to get a pair of 650s... Will I still get the same discount as if I'm giving a broken pair of ibuds?

Yeah I think that would be silly - you'd still only get the $50. Better to send them some junk (I sent my beat up iPod buds) and sell the 555s in the FS forum here or on ebay or something.

Aug 8, 2008 at 12:20 PM Post #72 of 92
So how much will you give me for my HD650's???

They're slightly broken. Headband snapped at one of the cups when i fell asleep with them on, and the sound started cutting out after 6 months in one channel and is now completely gone leaving me with mono, single channel sound. The plastic on the headband started chipping off after a couple months.
But other than that, they're perfectly fine!

Sennheiser Nordic refused to replace the broken parts under the warranty, but if you're willing to offer me 25$ i'll be a happy camper!!!

Aug 17, 2008 at 4:31 PM Post #74 of 92
I noticed PX200W is not on the list...but is that covered anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back