ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Mar 3, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #1,411 of 4,753
Aha! Another E1DA user! Lol. Their DACs are amazing! My favorite is the PowerDac v2. So much customization and Parametric EQ.... Amazing! Once I get my Monarchs, I'm more than confident that it's going to take it to another level with the PDv2 and the 9038sG3. šŸ˜†
Nice! I too am a E1DA user. My Monarch just got shipped! Looking forward to hearing them on my 9038s too! Haha!

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:06 PM Post #1,412 of 4,753
Aha! Another E1DA user! Lol. Their DACs are amazing! My favorite is the PowerDac v2. So much customization and Parametric EQ.... Amazing! Once I get my Monarchs, I'm more than confident that it's going to take it to another level with the PDv2 and the 9038sG3. šŸ˜†

Nice! I too am a E1DA user. My Monarch just got shipped! Looking forward to hearing them on my 9038s too! Haha!

heck yea! figured the precision oriented nature of the E1DA would be a nice complement to the Clairvoyance, and listening to this combo made me forget about everything but the music :)

will be awesome to hear ur guysā€™ impressions on it with the Monarch šŸ‘

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:27 PM Post #1,413 of 4,753
Just curious. What date did you place your order? Trying to figure how when I might get mine.

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:47 PM Post #1,414 of 4,753
Just curious. What date did you place your order? Trying to figure how when I might get mine.
I placed my order in mid-February, and I got an email the other day saying that it can take up until April for me to get it... I then contacted linsoul on their discord channel asking when in April, and they told me they'll have a better idea in about 2 weeks. I think they got a ton of orders while they were off for Chinese New Year and are going through that backlog now.

heck yea! figured the precision oriented nature of the E1DA would be a nice complement to the Clairvoyance, and listening to this combo made me forget about everything but the music :)

will be awesome to hear ur guysā€™ impressions on it with the Monarch šŸ‘
I'm definitely planning on providing impressions!! :)

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2021 at 1:03 PM Post #1,415 of 4,753
I placed my order in mid-February, and I got an email the other day saying that it can take up until April for me to get it... I then contacted linsoul on their discord channel asking when in April, and they told me they'll have a better idea in about 2 weeks. I think they got a ton of orders while they were off for Chinese New Year and are going through that backlog now.

I'm definitely planning on providing impressions!! :)
Wow. I ordered mine in January and my order is still pending.

edited to note: I posted on the linsoul discord server. They got back to me pretty quickly. They said that they fulfill orders first in/first out which is obviously not true. They also said that they are not taking any new orders at this time. I checked the Linsoul site and indeed both Monarch and Clairvoyance are listed as "sold out"

2nd edit: 2 different people contacted me regarding my order. One on their discord server and the other from the Linsoul site. Both gave the same answer. I ordered the Monarchs on Jan 22. They said that if everything goes as planned that they will be shipping some time next week. I must admit, they have very responsive customer service.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021 at 8:12 AM Post #1,417 of 4,753
I've just spent the last couple of hours reading all the posts! Great information throughout.

I just have a couple of questions. I currently own the Ikko OH10 and KZ ZSX, what's the size comparison between these and the Monarchs? Also, at the moment I only own the BTR5. Would this be sifficuent or would I also need to upgrade this?

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:06 AM Post #1,418 of 4,753
I've just spent the last couple of hours reading all the posts! Great information throughout.

I just have a couple of questions. I currently own the Ikko OH10 and KZ ZSX, what's the size comparison between these and the Monarchs? Also, at the moment I only own the BTR5. Would this be sifficuent or would I also need to upgrade this?

I have OH10 and the Monarch is slightly bigger, but they are also of different shape (Monarch has a longer nozzle and will be more protruding). BTR5 will be fine driving Monarch power-wise, not sure about the sound quality though.

Mar 6, 2021 at 10:20 AM Post #1,419 of 4,753
How much of a step up are the Monarch over OH10's? And what's the reason for you still keeping your pair? Do they offer something different? I'd certainly want to get the most out of the Monach, so what would I required for this?

Mar 6, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #1,420 of 4,753
How much of a step up are the Monarch over OH10's? And what's the reason for you still keeping your pair? Do they offer something different? I'd certainly want to get the most out of the Monach, so what would I required for this?

It outperforms the OH10 in every way, no doubt. For a good detailed review of the Monarch and Clairvoyance I recommend you to watch this:

My reason for keeping the OH10 is that it's still a very special IEM to me. I love the titanium-looking metal housing and the signature is fun (bass is also very decent for that price range). The Monarch is a technical beast with an unbeatable bass rumble. No special source required to drive it as long as you have a good DAC or DAP. I use Ibasso flagship DAP DX300 and the Ifi IDSD BL (since I have always had it). In my past experiences, Monarch also sounds good on the Chord Mojo, Lotoo Paw S1, and Ibasso DX160. There are lots of options honestly.

Mar 6, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #1,422 of 4,753
Wow. I ordered mine in January and my order is still pending.

edited to note: I posted on the linsoul discord server. They got back to me pretty quickly. They said that they fulfill orders first in/first out which is obviously not true. They also said that they are not taking any new orders at this time. I checked the Linsoul site and indeed both Monarch and Clairvoyance are listed as "sold out"

2nd edit: 2 different people contacted me regarding my order. One on their discord server and the other from the Linsoul site. Both gave the same answer. I ordered the Monarchs on Jan 22. They said that if everything goes as planned that they will be shipping some time next week. I must admit, they have very responsive customer service.
I placed on 2/3, and the ETA is end of March or Early April. Itā€™s a good sign Linsoul halted Monarch/Clairvoyance sale on their webstore. I feel that is responsible action.

Mar 6, 2021 at 1:38 PM Post #1,423 of 4,753
Anyone have URL for 20ohm adapter? I only found 3.5mm unbalanced. Hopefully there are 2.5mm/4.4mm balanced ones.

Mar 6, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #1,424 of 4,753
Mar 6, 2021 at 3:15 PM Post #1,425 of 4,753

Users who are viewing this thread

Back