ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Jul 20, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #92 of 4,771
Wait for your review! And you have ej07 too right? Will be great to hear from your prospect how these two compare
There is someone who got their Monarch few hours ago in Linsoul discord and he owns EJ07, you can go and ask for impression. I believe there is also someone who ordered Clair and EJ07.

IMO, if you are planning to get any of these tribrid and you really listen on large volume, a bit darker EJ07 can suite you more.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020 at 2:18 PM Post #93 of 4,771
There is someone who got their Monarch few hours ago in Linsoul discord and he owns EJ07, you can go and ask for impression. I believe there is also someone who ordered Clair and EJ07.

IMO, if you are planning to get any of these tribrid and you really listen on large volume, a bit darker EJ07 can suite you more.
Thanks, just got my hands on the ej07, wonderfully sounded IEM - very much will be my endgame. so far using balanced 2.5 on my xb10, cranked up vol and don't sound dark at all :)

I will wait for folks' review on Monarch & Clair vs ej07 in coming days, exciting time ahead.

Jul 20, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #94 of 4,771
Yeah it's not me, Tzar is your man, he has the M and 07, my Clairvoyance hasn't been shipped yet, be a week or more.
Impressions on Monarch are very positive, good bass impact and treble similar to ej07

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #97 of 4,771
All i can say is Clairvoyance is beyond my expectations, i was the one asking all the unsettling questions until a few days ago ( is Monarch better, how is it next to ej07, which one has more bass, blah blah), now i don't care, it is incredible and i have no time for is it the best you can get, yes, it is, if it isn't, you wouldn't care, you'd be too busy listening to your whole library again for months..

Jul 26, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #98 of 4,771
All i can say is Clairvoyance is beyond my expectations, i was the one asking all the unsettling questions until a few days ago ( is Monarch better, how is it next to ej07, which one has more bass, blah blah), now i don't care, it is incredible and i have no time for is it the best you can get, yes, it is, if it isn't, you wouldn't care, you'd be too busy listening to your whole library again for months..
Wow! I have just bought ej07 :frowning2: - share in which sense it is better? Damnnnn man are you saying I will need to open my purse again...

Do shed some more light esp as ej owners :)

Jul 26, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #99 of 4,771
I've not heard the EJ07, I'm sure it's on exactly same level of performance, i didn't mean it is better or worst, I'm saying these 3 are all incredible, having heard Clair. Btw, they also sent me Mangird tea, pretty incredible too, almost same thing, similar incredible bass, 30% less technically perfect or the thereabouts.
Anyway, don't worry about EJ07, it'll blow your mind, i have no doubt

Jul 26, 2020 at 8:48 PM Post #100 of 4,771
I've not heard the EJ07, I'm sure it's on exactly same level of performance, i didn't mean it is better or worst, I'm saying these 3 are all incredible, having heard Clair. Btw, they also sent me Mangird tea, pretty incredible too, almost same thing, similar incredible bass, 30% less technically perfect or the thereabouts.
Ahhh, I mistakenly thought you already had ej. BGGAR said he will need to properly compare chair and ej which is testimony how good both are, glad you enjoying your chair

Jul 26, 2020 at 10:00 PM Post #101 of 4,771
Glad you’re liking the Clair so much, and also glad that you like the Mangird Tea. I’m still waiting patiently for my Tea.

Jul 26, 2020 at 10:40 PM Post #102 of 4,771
Btw, they also sent me Mangird tea, pretty incredible too, almost same thing, similar incredible bass, 30% less technically perfect or the thereabouts.
Do you think Clair will be a clear upgrade for Tea?

Jul 26, 2020 at 10:44 PM Post #103 of 4,771
I’m still waiting patiently for my Tea.
wow thats almost 2 months since you started the thread about the Tea? i hope you get the tea soon.

Jul 27, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #105 of 4,771
Do you think Clair will be a clear upgrade for Tea?
Short answer, yes, no doubt, but if on a budget, I'd still be happy with Tea, main thing i notice is treble sounds lively, but not so detailed, the kind that produces it all the time, but all sounds the same,
Clair with the EST sounds different to all my dd/ba sets, it needs a good source and then it's pure magic, never in your face, but super detailed and clear, produces real instruments, not just a feeling of treble.
Bass on both it's similar kind, 3D, deep and rumbling, more real feel on Clair, but about same level of impact[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back