ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
Jul 8, 2021 at 12:55 PM Post #2,836 of 4,771
Anyone in the UK thinking of getting the Oracle? Any advice on what's the best way to get it? I see Amazon might be an option?

Just order directly from Linsoul as it's much cheaper than Amazon. Select the YunExpress shipping option which covers all import tax etc and only costs $5 on top of the Oracle themselves. Think it took just over a week only! 🙂

Jul 8, 2021 at 1:14 PM Post #2,837 of 4,771
Just order directly from Linsoul as it's much cheaper than Amazon. Select the YunExpress shipping option which covers all import tax etc and only costs $5 on top of the Oracle themselves. Think it took just over a week only! 🙂
They have a lot of back orders at the minute. My Excalibur has just been shipped and I ordered it 8 weeks ago.

Jul 8, 2021 at 2:49 PM Post #2,839 of 4,771
I have just send my Monarchs back to Linsoul for a repair.
Had just to fill out a RMA form, they asked if i want to ship it myself or if they should send me a label.
I took the label which i had to pay with 25 dollars (DHL Express).
They send me everything i need and had to print out, just filled the RMA form, make an pickup appointment with DHL Express and let it pick up.
I send it out last friday and it was delivered on monday to Linsoul.
Got an email that they received it and gonna repair it now.
So far so good, now i have to wait, since the repair can take 1-3 weeks.

Thanks for the reply! And good to hear. So they didn't give you any grief? I was just a bit worried when I saw the phrasing about "if it is damaged by humans, we can provide the service for repair for you" (my item went defective literally just sitting on my desk).

Also if your issue was related to sound/channel imbalance, how did you prove it to them? They're asking for photo/video evidence. My right IEM isn't outputting sound below and above certain frequencies.

Jul 8, 2021 at 3:09 PM Post #2,841 of 4,771
Thanks for the reply! And good to hear. So they didn't give you any grief? I was just a bit worried when I saw the phrasing about "if it is damaged by humans, we can provide the service for repair for you" (my item went defective literally just sitting on my desk).

Also if your issue was related to sound/channel imbalance, how did you prove it to them? They're asking for photo/video evidence. My right IEM isn't outputting sound below and above certain frequencies.
Yeah, i also got asked for a photo/video, must be a standard phrase.
As i told them that it is no visible physical damage or something that a video could be capture, they accepted it.
The RMA form is a bit wanky since it can't be filled out electronicaly and the PDF converter didn't manage to find all fields.
So i had to insert manual text fields, since i didn't want to do it with my handwriting.
The mail exchange was like 1-2 mails a day, since there is 6 hour time difference between Germany and Shenzhen, mostly i got a respond in the morning when i wake-up at 4 AM which is 10 AM in Shenzhen.

I mostly heared postive things about Linsouls and it's support, even the Discord is pretty nice and helpful.
Nothing till now will let me think something bad would happen.
The only somewhat no so good thing is the return policy, since you don't get you full money back if you don't like the product and had it more then 7 days since delivery.
But since i want to use the Monarchs and don't want to give them back, this isn't something i care about.

Jul 8, 2021 at 3:12 PM Post #2,842 of 4,771
Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting a monarch as my first big boy iem. Did someone order one recently and if so, how long did it take to ship? Thanks ♥️
Since they are build-to-order, it could take a couple of weeks, they are already have a backlog, so 5+ weeks would be realistic.
But the shipment itself is pretty fast, for me it took 3 days with DHL Express.

Patience is a virtue and for the Monarch it is worth it!

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2021 at 3:13 PM Post #2,843 of 4,771
Since they are build-to-order, it could take a couple of weeks, they are already have a backlog, so 5+ weeks would be realistic.
But the shipment itself is pretty fast, for me it took 3 days with DHL Express.

Huum, I see. The website says 14-28 days but I could see it not being accurate anymore. Thanks!

Jul 8, 2021 at 3:17 PM Post #2,844 of 4,771
Huum, I see. The website says 14-28 days but I could see it not being accurate anymore. Thanks!
I am sure they don't live track this times, but since they put out 2 new IEMs, they have many orders which they need to fulfill.

Jul 10, 2021 at 8:04 PM Post #2,847 of 4,771
I just ordered B2 Dusk two days ago and I’m already thinking about the Monarch. Please send help 😳

I knew diving into the IEM side of this hobby would get me in trouble...
I went from Dusk to Monarch just this year as my first IEMs and let me just say the Monarch is a big step up over the Dusk in every way unless you have some aversion to EQ. If so, without EQ, the Dusk has better more natural sounding bass. But if you EQ the Monarch (around 110 hz) it has more slam, body, and just general detail in the bass.

Jul 10, 2021 at 9:02 PM Post #2,848 of 4,771
I just ordered B2 Dusk two days ago and I’m already thinking about the Monarch. Please send help 😳

I knew diving into the IEM side of this hobby would get me in trouble...
As soon as I received my Monarch I stopped using my Blessing 2 Dusk. In fact, I sold the Dusk shortly after. The Monarch destroys it as it should being it is double the cost. Atleast the Dusk sells really fast in the used market. Mine sold within 10 mins of posting it on AVexchange.

Jul 11, 2021 at 12:39 AM Post #2,849 of 4,771
As soon as I received my Monarch I stopped using my Blessing 2 Dusk. In fact, I sold the Dusk shortly after. The Monarch destroys it as it should being it is double the cost. Atleast the Dusk sells really fast in the used market. Mine sold within 10 mins of posting it on AVexchange.
Well, more expensive doesn’t always mean better! I don’t doubt the Monarch is better on a technical level but it’s leaner and brighter tuning that I’ve read about turned me off I think.

Wait, what am I doing? I set my budget to $500... 😅

Jul 11, 2021 at 9:02 AM Post #2,850 of 4,771
They have a lot of back orders at the minute. My Excalibur has just been shipped and I ordered it 8 weeks ago.
unfortunately not only on Excalibur, they moved my Oracle from a 2 weeks to a 5 weeks (!) shipping from order. and I don't think it will get better in august.... and as far as I know, the situation for Clair/Monarch is even worse.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back