ThieAudio Signature Series Tribrid IEMs
May 19, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #2,311 of 4,752
Just ordered the Oracle because of BGGARs recommendation, but I'm having second thoughts about whether or not the Excalibur would be the better choice. I know Im a basshead and love sub bass slam and mid bass impact, and looking at the graphs, it seems like Excalibur is the way to go. But I already have the Monarchs and I want something that complements them. The bass curve on the Excalibur looks amazing, but I want the best of both worlds, so maybe stick with Oracle?? Ugh, this is hard.... Lol
I want to know how Oracle bass is, too. Once I hear it, it will tell me how much more bass and bass quality I might want next. But, hopefully it's very solid still.

May 19, 2021 at 9:10 AM Post #2,313 of 4,752
Those who already owned Monarch and itching for the rest ( Claire,Oracle & Excal. ) Can try Oriolus BA300S+Hilby 20 ohm adapter. It will hit you like a...😁
Screenshot_20210518-121737_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 9:14 AM Post #2,315 of 4,752
Just ordered the Oracle because of BGGARs recommendation, but I'm having second thoughts about whether or not the Excalibur would be the better choice. I know Im a basshead and love sub bass slam and mid bass impact, and looking at the graphs, it seems like Excalibur is the way to go. But I already have the Monarchs and I want something that complements them. The bass curve on the Excalibur looks amazing, but I want the best of both worlds, so maybe stick with Oracle?? Ugh, this is hard.... Lol
I think the Excalibur is probably the most different, and thus the most complementary to the Monarch.

Monarch = neutral, but with isolated generous sub bass boost.

Excalibur = V-shaped.

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 9:14 AM Post #2,316 of 4,752
I think about ordering for the first time at linsoul to order one of the TOTL Thieaudio (Clairvoyance, Monarch, Excalibur, Oracle). What was the Problem with your Monarch and with the support of Linsoul?

If you want real good QC you can look for the brandnew Sennheiser IE 900 for 1300 USD. Handcrafted and QC in Germany and I think with 5 Years Warranty. One DD sounds boring in comparision to the number of the thieaudio driver, but what I read the IE 900 is really nice for its price. One of the biggest pros is the small size and the extreme good comfort. The most reviewer say that the comfort is the "best in its class". My Budget is limited to 800-1000 USD Thats the reason why Im looking for a thieaudio iem and in Germany the price for a IE 900 is more like 1600USD
I had problem with Legacy 4
Read here
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/thi...xcalibur-oracle-are-here.936212/post-16308911

Before I ordered L4 I wanted Monarch but at the time I didn't have enough money. Monarch was priority to get as soon as I could but then L4 arrived....

It's silly to say because I didn't hear them, but I believe Monarch should be perfect match for my taste, after long conversation with experienced member with same music taste...

Purchase from Amazon and return them if you don't like them?
Monarch is not available on German Amazon unfortunately.

May 19, 2021 at 9:19 AM Post #2,317 of 4,752
I think the Excalibur is probably the most different, and thus the most complementary to the Monarch.
Yes thats exactly what I'm thinking. I might just go ahead and make the switch. I also have the Blessing2 and comparing the graph to the Oracle, they have similar sound sigs - well more so the Dusk than the original Blessing2, but close enough I guess.

May 19, 2021 at 9:23 AM Post #2,318 of 4,752
May 19, 2021 at 9:32 AM Post #2,320 of 4,752
I'm waiting for reply from headphones.com, maybe I'll get Monarch from them.
I bought my Clair from Headphones.com. No complaints at all, and I trust their excellent customer service.

May 19, 2021 at 9:43 AM Post #2,321 of 4,752
I bought my Clair from Headphones.com. No complaints at all, and I trust their excellent customer service.
Yes I believe to be so 👍 1 year return policy is hard to beat, only that says it all, they are serious company...
Well I'm in Europe so I had some logistic questions, after thier reply I'll know what to do.

May 19, 2021 at 9:46 AM Post #2,322 of 4,752
Well I'm in Europe so I had some logistic questions
Yes, that is certainly the main question. If they are like MusicTeck though, it should be no problem, since numerous people in Europe have purchased their MESTs from that company, that also has a stellar customer service reputation.

May 19, 2021 at 9:55 AM Post #2,323 of 4,752
Wow, huge delay on Oracle.....

"We mentioned previously that the orders placed before 10th May (please note that it is GMT+8) would be shipped out on Monday. However, due to some internal hiccups and miscommunication, there was another delay, and we are trying to ship them out by this week instead.

Consequently, orders placed after 10th (GMT+8) will also be delayed. We aim to ship out those placed on 11th-13th (GMT+8) by next week.

As for the remaining orders, the processing time has been updated as well. It may take up to 3 weeks for us to process your orders."
I also received this email. Linsoul says some weird stuff like

While we understand your concern and eagerness to receive the product as soon as possible, we cannot hasten the process.

We would also like to emphasise that we have no intention of casually delaying the shipments or hoarding your money.

We have been and will continue trying our best to meet the demand.

While it’s nice they are communicating, it’s not very reassuring and they don’t seem to care about doing right by their customers (freebies/discounts).
Could be a cultural thing so I don’t mean to presume but yeah, maybe we just hear bad things because they’re one of the larger distributors, but I’ve read and don’t like their returns policy.
I hope I’m not making a mistake here.

May 19, 2021 at 10:50 AM Post #2,324 of 4,752
Will this be sent with dhl or with YunExpress? At linsoul.com I have the choice and ordering with Yun Express the taxes are already paid.
Should be sent via Yune but they messed up my order and sent it via DHL Express which resulted that I had to pay VAT and customs. But I contacted them and they fixed everything, apologized and paid instead of me. In the end this caused 2 day delay (to DHL Express, still faster than via Yune) but customer service was top notch. So all in all, very pleased with them

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #2,325 of 4,752
my new clairs have a really tiny chip where the faceplate connects with the body of the iem. It kinda irritates my ears. I contacted them and they told me to send it back. I really want to send them back but I enjoy them so much im procrastinating lol. Dont know how long its gonna take for them to send it back
IMG_20210514_111015.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back