They Cancelled That?!?!?
Jul 19, 2003 at 7:14 AM Post #46 of 53
Just curious, did anyone here ever see It's Like Ya Know??? I've never met someone else who watched the short-running ABC series.

Jul 19, 2003 at 9:31 PM Post #48 of 53
Quote:

Just curious, did anyone here ever see It's Like Ya Know??? I've never met someone else who watched the short-running ABC series.

I saw a few of the eps that actually aired (were there more?). Watched it primarily to check out the chicks. Jennifer Grey (f/Dirty Dancing fame) played, and made fun of, herself. The other chick was pretty hot too. Other than that, it was rather "ho-hum".

Jul 20, 2003 at 8:46 AM Post #49 of 53
hehehe... I kind of had a thing for the other woman on that show too.

I did find it pretty funny though. The sexual harrassment episode (in which one of the charachters is sexual harrassed by a sexual harrassment sensitivity trainer) really cracked me up.

Oh and the little bald guy was pretty funny.

Jul 21, 2003 at 5:51 AM Post #50 of 53
I liked "It's Like Ya Know???"

Never cared for "Sports Night" though.

"Get A Life". Didn't that have Chris Elloit as the Star? It was funny, but not that funny.

Jul 22, 2003 at 9:45 PM Post #53 of 53
Family Guy
Action
Undeclared
The Job
Futurama

Oh and concerning the Family Guy movie: don't get ahead of yourselves, it's only speculation at this point... there's been talk about it as well, but Seth McFarlane (the creator of FG and the voices of Peter, Stewie, and Brian, etc) is currently working on a different show. Planet Family Guy has some good news, check that site out:
Planet Family Guy

Here are some quotes from www.planet-familyguy.com :
Quote:

With DVD sales going strong on both sides of the Atlantic and talk of a potential Family Guy movie the Family Guy community is very alive.

Quote:

The article, which also discusses the shows incredible success on the Adult Swim, mentions how Mike Lazzo, senior vice president of Cartoon Network wants to re-launch the show. However, it goes on to mention that Seth MacFarlane is tied up with another show, so Lazzo is going to have to convince Seth to return to Family Guy.

Full article: Here.
Quote:

The TBS Superstation have picked up Family Guy and Futurama to show reruns over the summer starting from next Monday. Episodes will be shown weekdays at 2.30pm (ET). For more information go here. Family Guy continues to be shown on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, weeknights at 11.30 (ET).

Quote:

"June 17 telecast of Cartoon Network's "Family Guy" was the most watched program in the history of the network among adults 18-34, reaching 1,056,000 viewers in the category." - The Futon Critic

That's all I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back