Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #6,617 of 12,550
How about over 9 puns?
It makes a lot of senns for shure to buy a goldring for his wife since some say she has ultimate ears while others say she have golden ears, so she can reach each a hier level of audio. It is also advised to those who have cosmic ears to listen to moon audio, they will exclaim 'woo! this is awesome!' its like they are have gone though the c-entrance and reached hawaii blue.

Aug 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #6,618 of 12,550
Quote:
How about over 9 puns?
It makes a lot of senns for shure to buy a goldring for his wife since some say she has ultimate ears while others say she have golden ears, so she can reach each a hier level of audio. It is also advised to those who have cosmic ears to listen to moon audio, they will exclaim 'woo! this is awesome!' its like they are have gone though the c-entrance and reached hawaii blue.

You win this thread. 
Warren I think it's custom title time.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #6,619 of 12,550
Quote:
How about over 9 puns?

After reading all that, I need some Beyer aspirin.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #6,622 of 12,550
I hope the very subtle pun didn't go unnoticed.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #6,625 of 12,550
Quote:
I cowon at your punrific exploits. 

(...pineapples)
(...had to be said)
(...you guys know I have a history with that stuff)

It's almost as though you were trying to hide something by making the text tiny and a similar color as the background.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #6,627 of 12,550
Quote:
It's almost as though you were trying to hide something by making the text tiny and a similar color as the background.

Nah, shurely you'd know by now that I'd never do anything like that.
Obviously a ghost had come in and edited it into my post. Perhaps the resident pineapple phantom...

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #6,628 of 12,550
Quote:
Be careful,...we might get beats to death if this keeps up.
smily_headphones1.gif

That doesn't sound good for the heart at all. Somebody might need an AKG afterward if we keep going with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back