Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #6,632 of 12,550
Quote:
IPod a headache,....I hope it Bose away soon,...

Maybe you should take some of these:

(Said with the utmost love and appreciation for Grado, of course 
smile.gif
).

EDIT: Missed a Bayer logo on the bottom. That's now brushed out.

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #6,634 of 12,550
Wow you guys are really riding the momentum with those puns. Are you all master class fischers of words or what, cause you're all monsters at it.
I tried to parrot but fail at it koss my brainwavz dunu what to make of things. Rock on pioneers, I wish I also lived on albeplanet but alas its just not realistic for me.

Aug 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #6,635 of 12,550
How about over 9 puns?
It makes a lot of senns for shure to buy a goldring for his wife since some say she has ultimate ears while others say she have golden ears, so she can reach each a hier level of audio. It is also advised to those who have cosmic ears to listen to moon audio, they will exclaim 'woo! this is awesome!' its like they are have gone though the c-entrance and reached hawaii blue.
I've got sortof a love-hate thing for you right now.

Aug 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #6,636 of 12,550
Just woke up from a sunrise bedtime. I'm hotel side, looking over the room service menu for brunch. "Let's see, Pecan Waffles, that's fine. And something to drink... Champagne with a splash of Pineapple juice 
confused.gif
. Ummm no, I'm gonna stick with Mimosa."

Since someone's return, I've been seeing strange coincidences.

Aug 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #6,638 of 12,550
Quote:
Stop bragging about your wild sexual adventures...
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

We were up contemplating our next audio move. It was as if I had been sitting down playing a game of virtual chess against economics. The opposing pieces were setup to a near game-ending advantage... and my move.

I even took a break and took a bath 
rolleyes.gif
before resuming play, virtually speaking. Forced by sunrise to make up my mind, I determined there were no winning moves I could provide, only moves staving off defeat. Defeat from audio spending without a blueprint. What a hobby! 
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 3, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #6,640 of 12,550
Quote:
Just woke up from a sunrise bedtime. I'm hotel side, looking over the room service menu for brunch. "Let's see, Pecan Waffles, that's fine. And something to drink... Champagne with a splash of Pineapple juice 
confused.gif
. Ummm no, I'm gonna stick with Mimosa."

Since someone's return, I've been seeing strange coincidences.

There are no coincidences. All things lead to the eventual pineapple singularity.

Aug 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #6,643 of 12,550
The comma must have been a Freudian slip.

Do not fear for the inevitable, for there shall be mimosa aplenty up in FAD Heaven...complimentary with every 10 pina coladas...
very_evil_smiley.gif

But rest assured it shall be inevitable.

It's only a slip if one has a certain ''envy'',...

And I'm all for the drinks -provided they possess the heavy handed amount of alcohol I always give my guests. I never have anyone leave without requiring them to call a car service. And when out I'm the designated driver, so no drinky for meh. :frowning2:

Aug 3, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #6,644 of 12,550
Quote:
It's only a slip if one has a certain ''envy'',...

And I'm all for the drinks -provided they possess the heavy handed amount of alcohol I always give my guests. I never have anyone leave without requiring them to call a car service. And when out I'm the designated driver, so no drinky for meh.
frown.gif

The comma insinuates you left out a phrase and was slippery on the edit. And in true H-F logic I must assume ,...

In FAD Heaven, all sources of alcohol are extracted from the minutes traces of ethyl alcohol from our favourite bastardized spiky-haired fruit.

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #6,645 of 12,550
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back