Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #6,767 of 12,550
It's your burgers now give me Karen Mok in plastic wrap....

Aug 12, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #6,769 of 12,550
Yeah, come to think of it she's not my type. Too skinny. GIVE ME BURGERS!

Or, actually, give her burgers. If she eats them for a few months, she might become more attractive to me....

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #6,772 of 12,550
I'll admit the first thing I saw was the Sennheisers in the second picture. As far as attractiveness goes, there's a difference between sloppy big and curvy big. It's difficult to say given what she's wearing, but I think the lady in the first picture might fall more in the former than the latter category.

Of course at some point personality becomes far more important than anything else. An ideally attractive person who is utterly horrible isn't worth even looking at, and somebody who isn't quite your ideal appearance but makes you instantly fall in love with them is an absolute keeper.

I'm kind of curious. What exact search produced the first picture?

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #6,774 of 12,550
I'd love to be politically correct most of the time but unfortunately I'm just too edgy and abrasive. Sorry Arg.
I'm kind of curious. What exact search produced the first picture?

If I told you I'd have to kill you.

@mice - you want a good expression?

The most photogenic person on the planet.

The mysterious stranger strikes again.

Truly an artistic masterpiece.

My initial reaction.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM Post #6,776 of 12,550
Quote:
They should just flash-freeze her instead of wasting all that plastic.

I guess she would be too cold for my tastes then.

Anyway I place personality much more highly on my priority list than appearance because the person is who we interact with and not their looks. Though looks that are repulsive would also interact with our thinking in a negative way. In the end it all comes down to a balance of the characteristics and our personal priorities.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #6,777 of 12,550
Quote:
Anyway I place personality much more highly on my priority list than appearance because the person is who we interact with and not their looks. Though looks that are repulsive would also interact with our thinking in a negative way. In the end it all comes down to a balance of the characteristics and our personal priorities.

Well said indeed.

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #6,778 of 12,550

Agreed. average looks + "hot" personality is what gets me most of the time. And a attractive model with zero brains will get ignored. :wink:

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #6,779 of 12,550
Agreed. average looks + "hot" personality is what gets me most of the time. And a attractive model with zero brains will get ignored. :wink:

The last part sounds like a typical 'dumb blonde' stereotype :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back