Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #618 of 12,550
OT:  Bowei, you know that feeling you get when you walk into a party and someone is wearing the same shirt?  Well, this isn't quite that, but apparently you are NOT the [only] panda...

http://www.head-fi.org/u/35901/panda

Nov 9, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #619 of 12,550
What happened over the past month 
confused.gif
 I feel so left out... Midterms really got to me and I've only been on a few times! Someone get me back up to pace!

Nov 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #620 of 12,550
We have departed reality as we found it too creatively constricting.

Nov 9, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #621 of 12,550
Nov 10, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #624 of 12,550
Quote:
I like it. Count me in!

LOL, okay.  So we're all trying to think of a theme for December.  Just want to make sure that we pick a good one, and give everyone enough time to shop their avatars.  As you can expect, we are failing rather miserably.

We tried to do the whole alliteration thing, but the lack of interesting (e.g. mildly offensive) D-words has left us high and dry.

So then we went on to non D-words.  Somehow, we are also stumped as to what would be the best option.

From there, things went downhill rapidly.  Between chocolate chip cookies, doing a criminal composite image of WiR3D, and JGray's shower spawn going down the drain... none of what I just said was a euphemistic set of code words for anything... we are still drawing a blank.

Please, for the love of God, save this thread. 
redface.gif
  Wait, where are you going?  No, don't go!  We have chocolate chip cookies!  PLEASE, COME BACK!!!

Nov 10, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #626 of 12,550
I like it. Count me in!

LOL, okay.  So we're all trying to think of a theme for December.  Just want to make sure that we pick a good one, and give everyone enough time to shop their avatars.  As you can expect, we are failing rather miserably.

We tried to do the whole alliteration thing, but the lack of interesting (e.g. mildly offensive) D-words has left us high and dry.

So then we went on to non D-words.  Somehow, we are also stumped as to what would be the best option.

From there, things went downhill rapidly.  Between chocolate chip cookies, doing a criminal composite image of WiR3D, and JGray's shower spawn going down the drain... none of what I just said was a euphemistic set of code words for anything... we are still drawing a blank.

Please, for the love of God, save this thread.  :xf_eek:   Wait, where are you going?  No, don't go!  We have chocolate chip cookies!  PLEASE, COME BACK!!!

HEY, Shower Epiphany© has been a great help in giving ideas for me. But with such a good service like this, the going rate is kind of steep. Worth it but I can't use their service too often.

Nov 10, 2012 at 3:35 AM Post #627 of 12,550
Quote:
mad.gif
Hey, i still like my famous amos idea!!!.

Easy Cujo... I'm not saying it was bad - just that we haven't been able to reach consensus on anything... 
wink.gif

Quote:
(for those not in the loop, amos is the name of one of the admins)

Yes, and what a lovely name it is! 
smile.gif

Quote:
HEY, Shower Epiphany© has been a great help in giving ideas for me. But with such a good service like this, the going rate is kind of steep. Worth it but I can't use their service too often.

One more time and they're gonna exercise that contractual option to take your first-born. 
eek.gif

Nov 10, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #628 of 12,550
Quote:

Please, for the love of God, save this thread. 
redface.gif
  Wait, where are you going?  No, don't go!  We have chocolate chip cookies!  PLEASE, COME BACK!!!

Hmm... Maybe we are trying a little too hard? Obob October was an absolute hit and I think we're just trying to outdo ourselves.
Quote:
mad.gif
Hey, i still like my famous amos idea!!!.
(for those not in the loop, amos is the name of one of the admins)

Who doesn't like cookies??

Nov 10, 2012 at 3:46 AM Post #629 of 12,550
Wait!  ::fumbles about nervously::  Who's got the voting ballot?  I think we might have lost the voting ballot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back