Jan 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #2,285 of 12,550
Jan 5, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #2,286 of 12,550
Jan 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #2,287 of 12,550
Jan 5, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #2,288 of 12,550
AC3 through the E17 to the DT880... The whole world sounds more alive. :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Jan 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #2,289 of 12,550
Quote:

Pics or it didn't happen right?  Sorry guys, not this time.

So... what's everyone up to?  Seems rather quiet tonight..

Well I actually just got in from going to KBBQ and eating all the meat I could. Was a good day today stayed up all night and played some Dota2 and then slept for two hours and ate meat. 

This is the Life.

Time for some Tuatara and Kanye west. :p

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #2,291 of 12,550
Quote:

So... what's everyone up to?  Seems rather quiet tonight...

Wednesday @ Lunch, bought a new Apple slice. Not fully loaded, just a basic Black 16GB/Wi-fi only. And have been too busy to get it dolled-up...until tonight. And I still have to wait
mad.gif
 until after dinner. No complaints really - being of service to someone special is well...special.
wink.gif

So, next hour I get to play and look for apps, teach it tricks and such. At this writing, I'm enjoying the rain and watching the NBA by candle light.

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #2,292 of 12,550
Quote:
how do you do quotes that have quotes?!
And how do you link in your sig? :0
teach me your ways warren

Hahaha!  Well, having learned from obobs, I happen to be particularly accomplished in the art of Quote-Fu.  Sometimes I manually cut and paste nested quote groups to better track a conversation.  But there is an easy way that works more often than not.  Go to your profile page, click on Edit Account Details, scroll down until you see this:

Then make sure that Remove Nested Quotes in Replies is NOT checked. 
wink.gif

As for putting links in my sig, the easiest way is to pretend like you're making a post.  Make it look like however you want, then copy it to your clipboard instead of posting it.  Go to edit your sig... then paste, preview, save, and voila! 
smile.gif

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #2,293 of 12,550
Alright, finished making my January avatar.
Modified my previous avatar (http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/744346/hidamariretro-png/sort/display_order/) for a Jude head.
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #2,294 of 12,550
Quote:
AC3 through the E17 to the DT880... The whole world sounds more alive.
biggrin.gif

I'm doing FLAC > HeadStreamer > Q701, so my world sounds a little cold right now.  Still, better than the HD 650 from the other day. 

Quote:
Quote:

So... what's everyone up to?  Seems rather quiet tonight..

played some Dota2 and then slept for two hours and ate meat. 

I just realized that those three things are equally good regardless of sequence.

Quote:
Quote:
So... what's everyone up to?  Seems rather quiet tonight...

Wednesday @ Lunch, bought a new Apple slice. Not fully loaded, just a basic Black 16GB/Wi-fi only. And have been too busy to get it dolled-up...until tonight. And I still have to wait
mad.gif
 until after dinner. No complaints really - being of service to someone special is well...special.
wink.gif

And sometimes, very necessary.  Might not always mean the difference between life or death, but it most always means the difference between living and surviving. 
smile.gif

Quote:

So, next hour I get to play and look for apps, teach it tricks and such. At this writing, I'm enjoying the rain and watching the NBA by candle light.

It's raining there?  Here it's one of those windless but frigid nights (you know what I mean), where you *almost* think there might be frost.  Villa Marina is so different now... and not necessarily in a good way.

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #2,295 of 12,550
Quote:
Alright, finished making my January avatar.
Modified my previous avatar (http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/744346/hidamariretro-png/sort/display_order/) for a Jude head.
biggrin.gif

You drew that?  HOLY SCHIIT WE HAVE AN ILLUSTRATOR!  I can do photo manipulation all day long, but illustration isn't quite my forte.  You should be our official avatar maker for all the guys in the Anime thread!!! 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back