thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Nov 5, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #3,376 of 4,190
This Opus #1s thing is really weird. Different specs on website vs at the show. It's more like Oops #1s, lol.

And those IEM do not look ergonomic to me...
24_shop1_704239.jpg

Nov 5, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #3,377 of 4,190
And those IEM do not look ergonomic to me...

I don't think I've ever seen an IEM where the nozzle angled toward the cable before... but I suppose one person's iron maiden is another person's pleasure cruise :shrug:

Nov 5, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #3,379 of 4,190
Hey @peter123, how's the Big Dipper out of the #1?

Pretty good really but I enjoy it even more out of the Opus #11 and especially the Geek Out V2+. Still really nice with the #1 as well, interestingly enough I like it better from the SE output......

Nov 5, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #3,381 of 4,190
Pretty good really but I enjoy it even more out of the Opus #11 and especially the Geek Out V2+. Still really nice with the #1 as well, interestingly enough I like it better from the SE output......

Thanks @peter123! That's an interesting IEM. I have heard good things about them actually, that's why I asked.

I agree with your remark about the #1's SE output. They are indeed great already as I have been using both outputs whenever I feel the need. I don't stick to using the balanced out only as if it's always superior. Sometimes we just kind of look for the right flavor at a given time, and go for SE.

Nov 5, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #3,382 of 4,190
Thanks @peter123! That's an interesting IEM. I have heard good things about them actually, that's why I asked.

I agree with your remark about the #1's SE output. They are indeed great already as I have been using both outputs whenever I feel the need. I don't stick to using the balanced out only as if it's always superior. Sometimes we just kind of look for the right flavor at a given time, and go for SE.

The BD is indeed great and my all time favorite pair of IEM's by quite some margin.

Working on my review of it right now, hence the fresh experience with different sources :wink:

Nov 5, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #3,384 of 4,190
Do you think they would scale up to perform as good, if not better, as higher priced IEMs with same configuration?

I'm not sure what you mean but they're very easy to drive and sounds great even outmoded my phone but are still revealing enough to easily show differences between sources.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back