thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
May 24, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #2,523 of 4,190
Check the link. It's there.

1. Fixed issue that ALAC is displayed AAC in FileInfo
2. Fixed issue that the settings of EQ 4 and 5 are not initialized at initialization
3. Fixed issue that displayed as 32bit in OGG playback information
4. Fixed issue that Sleep mode is canceled when screen off.

Downloaded but haven't installed yet. Waiting for some sacrificial lambs' comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not at home ( great excuse )

May 24, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #2,527 of 4,190
what last 10 seconds bug? Did I miss something?
updating now will let y'all know (said the sacrificial lamb)

Edit: installed in less than 10 minutes including download.
listening to system now and as far as I can tell no change to the sound..

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 2:02 AM Post #2,528 of 4,190
"what last 10 seconds bug?"
Try selecting another track while you are in the last 10 seconds, or so, of the currently playing song. If the bug still exists you will get an error message and playback will stop.

May 25, 2017 at 5:45 AM Post #2,532 of 4,190
I was surprised of this "10 sec" bug - anyone knows if this was already reported to theBit?

Let me try on my units tonight, get more information and also maybe notify theBit about this issue.

I think it has been there for a long time already. Users already expressed this issue many times in earlier pages. I just tried to check that issue now and yes, it still persists. Another thing, I haven't noticed this before but seek forward/backward is not working. I mean if you hold the back/skip buttons, nothing is happening.

May 25, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #2,534 of 4,190
yeah, i just tried replicating the issue - both my units have the same issue (makes sense since they share the same firmware). but i normally change tracks at the start or mid song that's why i didn't encounter this issue. but still, hope they address it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back