thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Feb 8, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #76 of 4,190
It's a USD 1000 cable? Jeez. I don't know people justify cables for that price.

It cost almost more then the Opur and the Heir Audio together 
eek.gif

I'm considering an Effect Audio cable with TRRS 2,5 mm connector wich cost 70 $ with shipping.
I already have a a balanced Effect Audio cable for my Audeze LCD X and I'm happy with that.

Feb 10, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #77 of 4,190

Been seeing alot of people asking because they both utilize the same DAC chips, the Opus #1 sounds to me, much more superior than the AK240 Gold that I used to own. 

Feb 12, 2016 at 12:36 AM Post #78 of 4,190
Did anyone tried balanced output. Just get my balanced cable for iems and it doesn't fit. It seems the plug is too long. There's 2 mm gap between plug and dap.

Just wanted to let You know that the problem was faulty plug. Tried another two different plugs and they worked great. Also wanted to thank Jason from The Bit for support on this.

Feb 15, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #85 of 4,190
Mine has landed, waiting to get home to test it, but doing some gig photography straight after work so will only get a listen tomorrow I think. Looks very nice though,

Feb 16, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #87 of 4,190
EQ doesn't work on mine either, but I don't tend to use EQ so not an issue for me.

So far I'm liking this player a lot, only used it briefly but the soundstage is definitely wider than my old iPod Classic, and the sound is flatter and more detailed. The UI is very good and easy to use.

Feb 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #89 of 4,190
So what exactly is the problem with the Firmware @MikePortnoy.  It's a con on your review, but when I read it you only mentioned "some bugs"...which is very vague.

Sorry if I'm a little serious about this but to me most DAPs don't have problems with their sound.  It's the buggy UI that lets them down.  

Feb 17, 2016 at 4:08 AM Post #90 of 4,190
Is there a way to make the Opus #1 bookmark the track you were listening to when you turn it off, as it seems every time you turn it off, when you turn it on again it starts playing all tracks and not the track you were listening to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back