thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea
Mar 1, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #114 of 4,190
@Raymond Ho I'm using Win 10, but no problems at all. I think the problem is not with the DAP, but something is missing in your system. Perhaps a driver?
Here's an info about MTP -> http://www.howtogeek.com/192732/android-usb-connections-explained-mtp-ptp-and-usb-mass-storage/
You can try searching in Google "download MTP driver for windows 10"

Mar 3, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #118 of 4,190
This DAP suffers from weird crackling/ static noises.  As I spend more time listening to it I realize that on certain tracks/ files the Opus is picking up some seriously odd static in the right channel that occasionally pans center as well.  My earphones are fine.

Mar 3, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #119 of 4,190
  This DAP suffers from weird crackling/ static noises.  As I spend more time listening to it I realize that on certain tracks/ files the Opus is picking up some seriously odd static in the right channel that occasionally pans center as well.  My earphones are fine.

may I know what tracks are those? and what format? I haven't experienced any weird noise with my unit, regardless of iem or headphone.

Mar 3, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #120 of 4,190

Opus is sensitive of cellular inrference. Make sure Your smartphone is at least 50 cm away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back