The Zishan dsd's corner
Mar 23, 2019 at 3:26 AM Post #2,267 of 3,711
Well i ordered from arrow.com on Wednesday, and i found out, it seems they dont sell to ukraine, now they took my money, then sent me an email and i need to send them a cover letter and 5 other forms and prove to them i am not a russian terrorist, oil driller,or going to use these things for sonar. It seems i am not allowed to purchase from them as a private citizen either but not they wont give my money back or answer my emails....... Arrow sucks, becareful with them

Mar 23, 2019 at 4:55 AM Post #2,269 of 3,711
Rs?

Mar 23, 2019 at 6:00 AM Post #2,271 of 3,711
Well i ordered from arrow.com on Wednesday, and i found out, it seems they dont sell to ukraine, now they took my money, then sent me an email and i need to send them a cover letter and 5 other forms and prove to them i am not a russian terrorist, oil driller,or going to use these things for sonar. It seems i am not allowed to purchase from them as a private citizen either but not they wont give my money back or answer my emails....... Arrow sucks, becareful with them
Are you one? An oil driller? What’s it like? :wink:

Mar 23, 2019 at 6:05 AM Post #2,272 of 3,711
Well I ordered some parts from arrow at the same day, 1 payment, and they send me 2 order, 2 shipment, 2 huge box packages arrive at the same day, fedex charge me about US$4 for each package for handling fee.

How about that.

Mar 23, 2019 at 6:12 AM Post #2,273 of 3,711
I dont know, but i cant prove i am not, it sucks, but thats not what got me, what bothers me is they tell me on thursday, but when i reply and ask for a refund they go dead silent... .. Its so hard getting parts

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #2,274 of 3,711

Their refusal to ship to you is because some electronics components are on the Commerce Control List, which falls under Export Administration Regulations, and Ukraine is one of the prohibited places for shipping.
https://osp.mit.edu/compliance/expo...ort-control-regulations/export-administration

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #2,275 of 3,711
Their refusal to ship to you is because some electronics components are on the Commerce Control List, which falls under Export Administration Regulations, and Ukraine is one of the prohibited places for shipping.
https://osp.mit.edu/compliance/expo...ort-control-regulations/export-administration
Yeah i understood after everything was done, i am not even angry, just wish they would have handled it quickly, now have to wait l longer and longer. Kind of annoying man.

Mar 23, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #2,276 of 3,711
Yeah i understood after everything was done, i am not even angry, just wish they would have handled it quickly, now have to wait l longer and longer. Kind of annoying man.

Yeah, it's lousy that they would process an order, if your address is in a place that they're prohibited from shipping to.

Mar 23, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #2,277 of 3,711
I even read there policy before i made the order, it said they do send to Ukraine but not the occupied territory, so i thought it was ok since i dont live there. Pretty lousy really

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:53 AM Post #2,278 of 3,711
Sadly i had to cancel my order, i couldnt understand hot to fill the required documents, but i have a freind in england that says she can bring what i need, can you guys tell what site has the quickest shipping in england?

Mar 28, 2019 at 2:00 PM Post #2,280 of 3,711

Users who are viewing this thread

Back