1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Zishan dsd's corner

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by neog007, Nov 17, 2016.
Tags:
First

Back
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
153 154 155 156
Next

Last
  1. Ivan TT
    ... and its not too bad, slightly different sound signature compared to AK4497, but responds to "standard" mods well
    (OPA1622, no output resistors/caps, replaced 3.3V LDO and clock, extra capacitance on VREF, AD8066 after reducing rails to +/-10V, I don't want to post a photo as it's DSD thread after all, sorry).
    Subjectively AK4497: natural, organic laid-back tone, wide soundstage extending far, exquisite details noticeable on reverb tails and cymbals decays.
    AK4493: forward, "in-your-face" energetic sound, tightly wrapped 3D soundstage (not worse than 4497, just different), great but not excellent level of detail.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. Merlin-PT
    I have one in my cart waiting for Ali anniversary sale in 6 days. :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    DBaldock9 and Ivan TT like this.
  3. SupremusDoofus
    Is there a mod for zishan z3 which enable it to playback 32bit 192khz in usb dac mode?

4. Themilkman46290
    Well i ordered from arrow.com on Wednesday, and i found out, it seems they dont sell to ukraine, now they took my money, then sent me an email and i need to send them a cover letter and 5 other forms and prove to them i am not a russian terrorist, oil driller,or going to use these things for sonar. It seems i am not allowed to purchase from them as a private citizen either but not they wont give my money back or answer my emails....... Arrow sucks, becareful with them

5. nesty
    @Themilkman46290, that's bad.. btw, where did you previously ordered you stuff's? Try Rs or mouser.

Themilkman46290 likes this.
  6. Themilkman46290
    Rs?

7. nesty
    RS Components

8. silverfishla
    Are you one? An oil driller? What’s it like? :wink:

Themilkman46290 likes this.
  9. calico88
    Well I ordered some parts from arrow at the same day, 1 payment, and they send me 2 order, 2 shipment, 2 huge box packages arrive at the same day, fedex charge me about US$4 for each package for handling fee.

How about that.

10. Themilkman46290
    I dont know, but i cant prove i am not, it sucks, but thats not what got me, what bothers me is they tell me on thursday, but when i reply and ask for a refund they go dead silent... .. Its so hard getting parts

11. DBaldock9
    Their refusal to ship to you is because some electronics components are on the Commerce Control List, which falls under Export Administration Regulations, and Ukraine is one of the prohibited places for shipping.
    https://osp.mit.edu/compliance/expo...ort-control-regulations/export-administration

12. Themilkman46290
    Yeah i understood after everything was done, i am not even angry, just wish they would have handled it quickly, now have to wait l longer and longer. Kind of annoying man.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  13. DBaldock9
    Yeah, it's lousy that they would process an order, if your address is in a place that they're prohibited from shipping to.

14. Themilkman46290
    I even read there policy before i made the order, it said they do send to Ukraine but not the occupied territory, so i thought it was ok since i dont live there. Pretty lousy really

15. Themilkman46290
    Sadly i had to cancel my order, i couldnt understand hot to fill the required documents, but i have a freind in england that says she can bring what i need, can you guys tell what site has the quickest shipping in england?

First

Back
142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
153 154 155 156
Next

Last