The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0
Oct 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #586 of 1,243
  Man, I really should try this Koss RUK30 that @vaziyetu has been hyping while he bashes on the Pistons. Who knows, this might be another new hype thread...
wink.gif

but i have to warn you, it does not smells chocolate, not contains any lilityum and does not come with cute cases. anyone want to know about it, should check this thread because kdx200 is the revised version of it: http://www.head-fi.org/t/584482/review-the-50-koss-kdx200-an-audiophile-detective-story

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #587 of 1,243
  but i have to warn you, it does not smells chocolate, not contains any lilityum and does not come with cute cases. anyone want to know about it, should check this thread because kdx200 is the revised version of it: http://www.head-fi.org/t/584482/review-the-50-koss-kdx200-an-audiophile-detective-story

Why do you have to warn me? It's not like I care about the chocolate smell (if there even is any), or the beryllium (I just grabbed that form the text on the Xiaomi forums) or the cute cases. Look, would you stop antagonizing people who like the Pistons already? You're causing nothing but trouble as you spread your "good word" about the Pistons being so f'ing inferior to this RUK30 of yours.

Let me end my argument with this:
"Your opinion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out and wave it in people's faces.
And PLEASE don't shove it down people's throats."

Good day.

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #591 of 1,243
  the real beats popped again 
popcorn.gif
 you asked for ruk30, i delivered you the ruk30.

But not without some "warning" as if I'm not going to be impressed. Well, I'm most definitely not going to be impressed when there's this elitist audiophile who doesn't even know how to capitalize his I's.

Don't be excited. I'm not here to start an argument with someone who can't get his sentences straight. 

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #592 of 1,243
  Well, I'm most definitely not going to be impressed when there's this elitist audiophile who doesn't even know how to capitalize his I's.

Don't be excited. I'm not here to start an argument with someone who can't get his sentences straight. 

that's nice, how sensitive of you 
popcorn.gif
 i wasn't knew that i'm an elitist audiophile. actually i don't know what it is. but i like it, that's me now. thanks 
o2smile.gif

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:38 AM Post #594 of 1,243
xiaomi piston 2.0 version selling on penonaudio.com which i bought recently is totally identical (second thought, m4 could be better but they're still nearly identical) to brainwavz m4 and mp4nation selling it for $30 sometimes, this means the real cost of the product is much lower (did i mentioned how poor sounding this two compared to koss earphones (starting with $10), vsonic vsd series or brainwavz r1 ?). so either of the models using this barelylilithyum or it is irrelevant and a hype. do i need to say that my money is on the hype ?

FACEPALM

Oct 16, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #595 of 1,243
  Why do you have to warn me? It's not like I care about the chocolate smell (if there even is any), or the beryllium (I just grabbed that form the text on the Xiaomi forums) or the cute cases. Look, would you stop antagonizing people who like the Pistons already? You're causing nothing but trouble as you spread your "good word" about the Pistons being so f'ing inferior to this RUK30 of yours.

Let me end my argument with this:
"Your opinion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out and wave it in people's faces.
And PLEASE don't shove it down people's throats."

Good day.

LOL! Amazing analogy dong!  

But AFAIK, this thread is open to anyone: lurker, fanboy, troll, hater, etc.  I believe anyone has a right to post their opinion (as long as its on topic), and also has the right to IGNORE posts.  I admit some posts here are insulting because it sound condescending, but I accepted it as something you have to live with.

On Topic:  I may be giving my pistons to my wife, once I get her a Redmi 1S for Christmas.  I believe she will take care of them, so they may last quite long.  For me, I am looking for another IEM replacement, one with lower profile that I can wear in bed while snuggling with my wifie :)

Oct 16, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #596 of 1,243

But AFAIK, this thread is open to anyone: lurker, fanboy, troll, hater, etc.  I believe anyone has a right to post their opinion (as long as its on topic), and also has the right to IGNORE posts.  I admit some posts here are insulting because it sound condescending, but I accepted it as something you have to live with.

On Topic:  I may be giving my pistons to my wife, once I get her a Redmi 1S for Christmas.  I believe she will take care of them, so they may last quite long.  For me, I am looking for another IEM replacement, one with lower profile that I can wear in bed while snuggling with my wifie :)

Wait...Redmi 1s? Well I am gonna be honest...This phone, AFAIK has some serious problems. People have reported it to be hotter than Iron (Clothes iron) :p Also I've read that this phone has serious RAM management issues. Well that's atleast till the newer fixed version of MIUI comes out. Till then I'll say stay out. Buy at your own risk hehe
Oh and TBG...That was insane. You might be banned or locked out or something for that. It was funny but please don't force the admins to ban you. This thread will need a new OP then :D

Oct 16, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #597 of 1,243

On Topic:  I may be giving my pistons to my wife, once I get her a Redmi 1S for Christmas.  I believe she will take care of them, so they may last quite long.  For me, I am looking for another IEM replacement, one with lower profile that I can wear in bed while snuggling with my wifie
smily_headphones1.gif

Wait...Redmi 1s? Well I am gonna be honest...This phone, AFAIK has some serious problems. People have reported it to be hotter than Iron (Clothes iron) :p Also I've read that this phone has serious RAM management issues. Well that's atleast till the newer fixed version of MIUI comes out. Till then I'll say stay out. Buy at your own risk hehe
Oh and TBG...That was insane. You might be banned or locked out or something for that. It was funny but please don't force the admins to ban you. This thread will need a new OP then
biggrin.gif

Why would anyone in their right mind want to be banned by an admin or mod? That is, unless, you want your account deleted, in which case that's perfectly reasonable, but actually getting yourself banned? You might want to rephrase that statement of yours.

Also, that analogy was just an analogy, which I got over from Imgur:
http://imgur.com/gallery/M2pcce8

Oct 16, 2014 at 3:30 AM Post #598 of 1,243
  *sigh* So this is what happens when the cat -- rather, OP -- is away.
Oh boy.

Man, I really should try this Koss RUK30 that @vaziyetu has been hyping while he bashes on the Pistons. Who knows, this might be another new hype thread...
wink.gif

Who knows. Personally, I am a huge fan of Koss'es products.

the real beats popped again 
popcorn.gif
 you asked for ruk30, i delivered you the ruk30.

I'd buy the RUK30 to try but it looks like a girl's IEM with that ring of faux diamond. 

Oct 16, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #599 of 1,243

On Topic:  I may be giving my pistons to my wife, once I get her a Redmi 1S for Christmas.  I believe she will take care of them, so they may last quite long.  For me, I am looking for another IEM replacement, one with lower profile that I can wear in bed while snuggling with my wifie
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh and TBG...That was insane. You might be banned or locked out or something for that. It was funny but please don't force the admins to ban you. This thread will need a new OP then
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the warning, some other phone then.  Yes, lets keep this thread warm and smooth like a Pistons earphone :)

Oct 16, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #600 of 1,243

Thanks for the warning, some other phone then.  Yes, lets keep this thread warm and smooth like a Pistons earphone :)

Well If you are in a budget of around that 100$ mark then there's the Moto E waitin for you. If you can spend a little more then you have the one and only option...The legendary Moto G (2nd Gen now available) Also if you want, you can buy the Lumia 520, it's better than most sub 200$ Android phones performance wise. Has some wicked games that might have you addicted, the most important: Pistons work with it, and the ******* volume controls WORK!!!!
Just my 2 cents.

@thatBeatsGuy I don't know if you took my comment as a personal attack or something or you feel I am stupid or whatever, All I meant was that posting "ATTACKING/AGGRESSIVE/OFFENSIVE'' Comments might just end up with your so called "Headphoneus Supremus" account in trouble. Still , it's up to you how you think of my comment. Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back