The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0
Oct 1, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #226 of 1,243
Where is his review? I mean I also wanna read his RANT on the pistons!
Also guys if you wanna understand how to make text italics like this or bold like this or anything like linking like my above post just visit this page. Hope that helps :)

Oct 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #227 of 1,243
Whoa the Pistons are back in stock on FK. Oh well. I'd recommend not to buy from there ATM though. But to all those who are saying it's a fake...I can't confirm anything but well all I can say is my past experience with the seller WSRetail (FK themselves) has been great.

Oct 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #228 of 1,243
Wow TBG, vaziyetu has some kind of sentimentality toward you lol.
No admin, I'm not replying to him.

And you guys can find the review on the product page review, it's linked on the right side.

Whoa the Pistons are back in stock on FK. Oh well. I'd recommend not to buy from there ATM though. But to all those who are saying it's a fake...I can't confirm anything but well all I can say is my past experience with the seller WSRetail (FK themselves) has been great.
 Well as long as there is no solid confirmation it's fair to just not put it as 'valid' on the first page, nonetheless people in India can access that easily with it's own risk

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #229 of 1,243
I agree @arcwindz It's definitely not safe to do so, I don't want people to buy stuff they may not like. And as for the FUNNIEST REVIEW EVER WITH GRAMMAR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET go here I mean @vaziyetu are you even sure that you have the REAL pistons? You are literally the only person banging the pistons. Even the most respected head-fiers said they are fair if not good. I don't have them personally but from what I've read bout them so far it seems something is either wrong or you are just that kind of person who likes something out of this world. Anyways it is not worth posting your comments as long as you are trying to make us laugh. This was a thread for the pistons not for the people here creating the THE FIRST EVER HEAD-FI WAR!

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #230 of 1,243
I agree @arcwindz It's definitely not safe to do so, I don't want people to buy stuff they may not like. And as for the FUNNIEST REVIEW EVER WITH GRAMMAR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET go here I mean @vaziyetu are you even sure that you have the REAL pistons? You are literally the only person banging the pistons. Even the most respected head-fiers said they are fair if not good. I don't have them personally but from what I've read bout them so far it seems something is either wrong or you are just that kind of person who likes something out of this world. Anyways it is not worth posting your comments as long as you are trying to make us laugh. This was a thread for the pistons not for the people here creating the THE FIRST EVER HEAD-FI WAR!

That last statement really shows you need to look around in the forums more. There are even crazier wars than this one. I know, I've seen them unfold. This is nothing but arguing a troll. I remember some of the greater Head-Fi arguments lasting several pages, with 1000-word rants. You ain't seen nothing yet, my friend.

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #231 of 1,243
That last statement really shows you need to look around in the forums more. There are even crazier wars than this one. I know, I've seen them unfold. This is nothing but arguing a troll. I remember some of the greater Head-Fi arguments lasting several pages, with 1000-word rants. You ain't seen nothing yet, my friend.

Dat iz karazy. Edit just saw something KARAZY AGAIN! VISIT THIS LINK FOR A KARAZY SHAUK! http://www.head-fi.org/products/

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #233 of 1,243
Just realized the pics from this store has come in - Mark it as Original IMO. Looks legit!

here are the pics from the seller sent to me through eBay. I'll get order them on the 11th as that day is my result declaration and I am kinda sure of a pleasing result. Fingers crossed. TBG add this seller as say regional seller who only ships to India, The price is reasonable too! its 25$ with shipping.

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #234 of 1,243

Picture

http://1drv.ms/1vuu0lQ

Without the tips .  Bass port or hole is there!! The net /filter also seems like original.

Like what @DJScope said, the mesh isn't flush with the tip of the housing. Should be a fake.

Dat iz karazy. Edit just saw something KARAZY AGAIN! VISIT THIS LINK FOR A KARAZY SHAUK! http://www.head-fi.org/products/

Uh...dude, what's "karazy" in there? Vaz's review? The Enigma? 
confused.gif

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #235 of 1,243

Picture

http://1drv.ms/1vuu0lQ

Without the tips .  Bass port or hole is there!! The net /filter also seems like original.

Hmm... If you've got more money to spend or well simply return yours and ask for a refund and buy from the one I linked you to. Original Pistons. If you are not satisfied with your product then only do it else you are good to go :)

Oct 1, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #237 of 1,243
Honestly, I don't think Vaz is getting the point on why we talk about fake sellers. The reason why we get the original ones is because the fakes sound a lot different from the others, and will only prove a nuisance to the buyer. That's why I set up this new thread with a list of original sellers for people to buy from. If those fakers didn't exist, that list wouldn't exist, and all would be well. But it seems that, because of the popularity of the Pistons in China, some of the craftier Chinese tried to cash in on that popularity by making fakes of it.

Like I said, if we didn't have these rampant fakers around, we wouldn't be going on about these fakes. This thread would be a whole lot different.

Oct 1, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #238 of 1,243
Honestly, I don't think Vaz is getting the point on why we talk about fake sellers. The reason why we get the original ones is because the fakes sound a lot different from the others, and will only prove a nuisance to the buyer. That's why I set up this new thread with a list of original sellers for people to buy from. If those fakers didn't exist, that list wouldn't exist, and all would be well. But it seems that, because of the popularity of the Pistons in China, some of the craftier Chinese tried to cash in on that popularity by making fakes of it.

Like I said, if we didn't have these rampant fakers around, we wouldn't be going on about these fakes. This thread would be a whole lot different.

Hey TBG what do you think about the link to that eBay seller?

Oct 1, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #239 of 1,243

Hey TBG what do you think about the link to that eBay seller?

Iffy on that, but yes, the reviewer in that review you linked me to did confirm it's the Chinese Pistons, so I'll add that to the list as a TBA for now. 

Oct 1, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #240 of 1,243
I did upload the pics on the last page.They were sent to me by the seller. When I asked him about some pics of the product itself. He says " If they are not original I am willing to give you 5X back" Don't know much about that but the pictures and the 99.3 % lead me to believe that they are real enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back