The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Mar 8, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #5,866 of 7,980
Quote:
Well according to the latest tracking info the package somehow left China 3 am this morning and as of 6:07 PM its now in my city awaiting clearance. How it supposedly got here so fast I have no idea and waiting to be cleared for what I also have no idea? Oh yeah, for whatever reason it's showing EXCEPTION in big bold red letters at the top of the page. Why it's doing that again I have no idea

Mine reached Korea. What?  I also did not get a call from ups. It didn't even go that far. Korea is so close to China.... wtfff? Expected delivery day: Friday today. -__-

Mar 8, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #5,867 of 7,980
Quote:
Mine reached Korea. What?  I also did not get a call from ups. It didn't even go that far. Korea is so close to China.... wtfff? Expected delivery day: Friday today. -__-

Yeah my tracking shows it stopped in Korea too. I'm still of the mind that I'll believe my 4A's are in Wpg when I actually have them in my hands.

Mar 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #5,868 of 7,980
Yep, I was about to crash for the night so I decided to check my tracking. The good news, the big red bolded exception at the top of the page is now gone to be replaced by a green in transit message instead. The bad news, although tracking is showing my 4A's haven't moved since 6:04 PM and are supposedly in my city the delivery status bar has now gone from about 80% filled down to only 50% filled and my delivery date is now Monday instead of Friday. I'll keep further tabs on tracking tomorrow of coarse but in the back of my mind I knew UPS tracking was garbage. Way a go UPS, I hope whoever created your Daffy Duck system gets splattered head to toe with mud on their way to work by a FedEx delivery truck.

Mar 8, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #5,869 of 7,980
planning to pull the trigger on a xDuoo XP1 and use it with a Xperia Z/S4 , im getting it for around 240/250$.. i need some cash left for cable upgrade... or should i get a nova player instead? lol i have never been more confused in my life! another option is the ud100 + rendition 1 combo (laptop rig)- or go all out with a dx100 :frowning2: just hearing about all the software issues is keeping me on a backfoot. 

btw is any1 running a different cable then the magnus 1? is yes then which and how has it changed the sound for you?

Mar 8, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #5,870 of 7,980
I'm planning to eventually try my 4A's with a custom balanced cable that is if I go the route of buying an amp with a balanced headphone in.

Mar 8, 2013 at 5:27 AM Post #5,873 of 7,980
Quote:
Yep, I was about to crash for the night so I decided to check my tracking. The good news, the big red bolded exception at the top of the page is now gone to be replaced by a green in transit message instead. The bad news, although tracking is showing my 4A's haven't moved since 6:04 PM and are supposedly in my city the delivery status bar has now gone from about 80% filled down to only 50% filled and my delivery date is now Monday instead of Friday. I'll keep further tabs on tracking tomorrow of coarse but in the back of my mind I knew UPS tracking was garbage. Way a go UPS, I hope whoever created your Daffy Duck system gets splattered head to toe with mud on their way to work by a FedEx delivery truck.

Yeah, their tracking is kind of crazy, the few times I've had things shipped UPS the delivery date keeps jumping around but a good portion of the time the item ends up getting delivered on the original date.

Mar 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #5,874 of 7,980
I'll keep further tabs on tracking tomorrow of coarse but in the back of my mind I knew UPS tracking was garbage. Way a go UPS, I hope whoever created your Daffy Duck system gets splattered head to toe with mud on their way to work by a FedEx delivery truck.

This is why I signed up for UPS's email notifications and stopped bothering with their web tracker. Ultimately all that matters is to know when my package is about to arrive and when it has arrived, and the email notifications are reliable in that way.

UPS's web tracker used to be much worse... Not that long ago it wouldn't provide any meaningful updates until after the package was delivered.

Mar 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #5,876 of 7,980
Update on UPS tracking, my delivery date has been changed yet again. This time it's back to Friday and according to the site delivery is progressing along on schedule. The interesting thing, according to UPS my package was in Winnipeg last night but this morning it was magically back in N. Korea and departed there as of 1 this morning. Gentlemen, does anyone have any rotten eggs? I feel an overwhelming urge to pay the UPS company CEO a visit.

Mar 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #5,877 of 7,980
Update on UPS tracking, my delivery date has been changed yet again. This time it's back to Friday and according to the site delivery is progressing along on schedule. The interesting thing, according to UPS my package was in Winnipeg last night but this morning it was magically back in N. Korea and departed there as of 1 this morning. Gentlemen, does anyone have any rotten eggs? I feel an overwhelming urge to pay the UPS company CEO a visit.

Cant wait to know how much custom fee ups will charge you

Mar 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #5,879 of 7,980
Quote:
Everybody is going to hate me for this, but why do we need to get an hourly update of where everybody's package is. This is headfi, not the logistics blog.

Thank you sir! 

Mar 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #5,880 of 7,980
Quote:
Everybody is going to hate me for this, but why do we need to get an hourly update of where everybody's package is. This is headfi, not the logistics blog.

++++++1

Can we please get back on topic it's making this thread really hard to read.  I think these conversations may be better served through PM's.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back