The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Feb 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #5,611 of 7,980
Quote:
How much does a genuine Picasso go for these days?

Also, please see my signature.

Signature explains it. 

Picasso, well...I appreciate art, but well...I'm very particular about what art I go for. I also do some design on the side as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #5,612 of 7,980
Quote:

Signature explains it. 

Picasso, well...I appreciate art, but well...I'm very particular about what art I go for. I also do some design on the side as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

One of my friends don't like them either, another one was as blown away as I 
smile.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM Post #5,613 of 7,980
Quote:
One of my friends don't like them either, another one was as blown away as I 
smile.gif

I like some of the stuff, and some of them really look fantastic. There are some I don't dig at all though. However, two caveats. I'm sure a lot of them look even better up front, and everyone has different preferences, just like music tastes, food, sounds etc. 

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #5,617 of 7,980
Are bubbles anything to be worried about?

I think I noticed a very tiny one in the canal area of one mine.
Yes. Listening to a song containing a certain frequency will release the bubble which will make its way to your brain and transform you into a Heir Zombie. But seriously no. Unless it bothers you aesthetically, it happens and has no impact.

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #5,620 of 7,980
Quote:
Panties...

Moist...

What's giving the shell the swirl effect?  Is it two colors mixed?  

I'm not entirely sure how he does it - all that matters to me is that he did. 

I spent last night looking at ticket prices to China... delivery can't come soon enough! 

Feb 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #5,622 of 7,980
Aaaand here are mine.. finally finished.:) I'm happy I went for the Wizard option in the end. Very pleased with the outcome. Has something of liquid and solid lava. Too bad there's no orange glow-in-the-dark with some light shining through the crackles in the gray faceplate.:)
Now I can't wait to hear them.

Feb 26, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #5,625 of 7,980
How much is reshelling for? Going for the simple teal blue with clear ear canals but wondering what I could do if I wanted a change a while later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back