The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Feb 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #5,446 of 7,980
also keeping with Heir's tradition of perfection! The Rendition portable amp is described as a 'quite' amp instead of 'quiet' on the website. Sorry about my outrageously unhealthy amount of stalking on the Heir website. 
size]
 Time to see daylight

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #5,447 of 7,980
Quote:
My posts express my opinion in a civil and measured manner so please do not lecture me. My posts will certainly not affect their business and I could be one of their next clients as I find the answers of the Wizard honest and convincing. And on top, of lecturing me you now represent "we headfiers". Please...

Ok edit, because I do not want things to blow out of proportions. I am sorry if anyone was offended by my posts...I will post more neutral opinions.

I cried myself to sleep last night, you BULLY.
popcorn.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #5,454 of 7,980
Quote:
WOOO alright after a little tweaking of the my original design and some Wizardry magic, I finally have the final confirmation on my 8.As!!! So excited right now, hopefully they'll be in by the start of March! Here are some pics

Soooooooo excited right now, words really cant describe it :) A thousand "thank you"s for the Wizard and staff at Heir, amazing buying experience :D 
Good luck to all others waiting for their confirmations!

Those look great! Congrats on the new baby

Feb 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #5,455 of 7,980
Quote:
WOOO alright after a little tweaking of the my original design and some Wizardry magic, I finally have the final confirmation on my 8.As!!! So excited right now, hopefully they'll be in by the start of March! Here are some pics:

Jaw-droppingly good looking faceplates! 
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back