The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Dec 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #4,081 of 7,980
If anybody here is both a 4.A owner and a Herbie Hancock fan, I might add that the album Head Hunters sounds incredible. I highly recommend the 4.A for jazz aficionados.

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #4,083 of 7,980
Ordered mine 11/24, shipped 12/9 and arrived at my door 12/14. Probably could have shipped 2 days earlier but I needed to make a difference payment for shipping due me picking wrong choice. I thought the 4 Ai was shipping from USA rather than China.

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #4,084 of 7,980
Quote:
How long does it take for Heir to ship out (not the travel time) their non + universal iems? I'm in USA. Is it being shipped from Heir USA operations?

Non-custom products and accessories ordered by customers in North America ship from here in San Diego, please allow a couple days for processing and then two days for your to actual reach you once it has shipped (orders in the US ship via UPS 2nd Day Air).
 ​

Dec 19, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #4,085 of 7,980
I did order the 4 A.i + premium package so mine came from China

Quote:
Ordered mine 11/24, shipped 12/9 and arrived at my door 12/14. Probably could have shipped 2 days earlier but I needed to make a difference payment for shipping due me picking wrong choice. I thought the 4 Ai+ was shipping from USA rather than China.

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #4,086 of 7,980
Quote:
If anybody here is both a 4.A owner and a Herbie Hancock fan, I might add that the album Head Hunters sounds incredible. I highly recommend the 4.A for jazz aficionados.

I agree with this......

I have the 4.Ai and spent last night listening to Miles Davis' Bitches Brew and Sketches of Spain, followed by some Etta James and John Coltrane. All of these sounded amazing via my modded iPod - The National - 4.Ai 
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM Post #4,091 of 7,980
Quote:
Local postal service. Haven't had any problems shipping with them before, so I guess I just ran out of luck
redface.gif

Yesterday I was at my local post office and I asked about shipping with them to China. They said the delivery times greatly vary to China, and the tracking will only confirm the reception there once it's delivered, if chinese postal services has their system working properly. It's always a gamble with the tracking, but they said the packages do get delivered. I was also told that sometimes packages are held for long periods of time at chinese customs. If you din't use "door-to-door" tracking (like DHL, UPS, etc), there's no way to know exactly where's your package right now...

Dec 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #4,092 of 7,980
Quote:
 If you din't use "door-to-door" tracking (like DHL, UPS, etc), there's no way to know exactly where's your package right now...

Well my tracking is still showing 15/11 International Hub - Forwarded for Export

I am sure I paid for more tracking than that!
I'm going to have read the small print now I think.

Dec 19, 2012 at 7:06 AM Post #4,093 of 7,980
Quote:
Well my tracking is still showing 15/11 International Hub - Forwarded for Export

I am sure I paid for more tracking than that!
I'm going to have read the small print now I think.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Your local postal service has no influence on how often (if ever) the Chinese postal service will be updating that tracking info.

Dec 19, 2012 at 7:13 AM Post #4,094 of 7,980
Quote:

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Your local postal service has no influence on how often (if ever) the Chinese postal service will be updating that tracking info.

True - but I'm sure they sold it to me in that it would be tracked "Every Step of the Way"

At the very least they should have updated that it had arrived in China

Dec 19, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #4,095 of 7,980
Quote:
True - but I'm sure they sold it to me in that it would be tracked "Every Step of the Way"

At the very least they should have updated that it had arrived in China

If the service you paid is from your local postal service, I think you won't get that kind of tracking. It will be tracked until it leaves your country, and then the tracking would be done by chinese postal service once it arrives there. But it seems that doesn't happen quite like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back