The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Nov 27, 2012 at 3:41 AM Post #3,526 of 7,980
Quote:
what do you guys think, It special design by wizard
It look awesome
Finally it done.

NUUUUU WHY ARE U TEMPTING ME TO RE-PIMP MY 4As?! 
redface.gif

Quote:
Looks great! (Expect Sinocelt to come along any time now to ask about posting it on Facebook...)

inbeforeSinocelt+FB 
beerchug.gif

Nov 27, 2012 at 3:57 AM Post #3,529 of 7,980
Quote:
Looks great! (Expect Sinocelt to come along any time now to ask about posting it on Facebook...)

I don't need to, actually, since this picture is from Heir Audio. But I won't do it anyway, because it's too small. I've several times asked the Wizard to have his assistant send bigger pictures to his customers (and/or to myself), so I could re-post them on Heir's FB page. So many wasted opportunities....

Nov 27, 2012 at 4:01 AM Post #3,530 of 7,980
Quote:
or do you guys think it a production error and declare wizard design instead, lol
just for fun, i love it anyway

mind sharing the make of the faceplate that you chose? the shell is amber right?

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:26 AM Post #3,536 of 7,980
Quote:

FedEx is only there for the bbq.

Actually, I've found UPS has gotten a lot better in the past couple years w/r/t tracking; it wasn't that long ago where I wouldn't see any tracking updates at all until the package was hours away from my door unless the shipper had paid the ultra-special premium for actually-means-something-tracking. Now, without having to pay extra, UPS will actually email me the evening before a delivery, and again within an hour or so of the package being dropped off. As much as I generally prefer FedEx, that's actually something I think UPS does better -- as easy as it is to be distracted by the tracker, it's really nice to be emailed the E.T.A., since that means less time out of my day to wait for the truck.

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:31 AM Post #3,537 of 7,980
Quote:
Quick question, what did you use to protect your impressions when you sent them to Heir Audio?

My audiologist gave me a purpose-built cardboard shipping box. I tucked a couple foam peanuts in loosely to keep the contents stable, and that was all that was needed. If your audiologist doesn't give you a box, ask for one; they should be in stock since audiologists regularly have to mail out the impressions they make to various hearing aid and IEM companies; that's part of their job.

Nov 27, 2012 at 8:05 AM Post #3,538 of 7,980
Can someone tell me if the inside of the Ciem's (4A) are full or empty?

Thank you...

Nov 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #3,540 of 7,980
thank you..

If it's true, it's cool... better for isolation... my EM6 lack some isolation, they are empty to allow upgrades...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back