The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Sep 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #2,192 of 7,980
Quote:
For those that are interested, CNET's Steve Guttenberg (The Audiophiliac) has released his review of the 3.Ai and 4.Ai. Link here: http://cnet.co/ORs1mt​

His 3.Ai's impression/review was way too shallow and seems a bit off, according to other comparisons I've read here on HF:

The Heir 3.Ai ($299) model is pretty much the same headphones, but with three balanced armature drivers instead of the four in the 4.Ai. Sonically, the two models are very close, so if you can't get to $399 for the 4.Ai, buy the 3.Ai for $299 and don't look back.

What do you guys think?

Sep 17, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #2,195 of 7,980
Hi

Anyone had any problems paying through paypal recently?  I know there's one thread on here about it, just wonderd if it was a one off?
Cheers

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #2,198 of 7,980
Quote:
When will the 3.Ai will be available for purchase in the States?  I'm thinking I'm about ready.

had enough of foreplay huh mate...
wink_face.gif

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #2,199 of 7,980
I want to commend Heir for their customer service :)

I've sent in my TF10 to be remolded by some company which I do not want to openly name, and it took an agonizing 3 months wait (without any updates despite the fact that I've emailed them a few times) before I got the remolded TF10 returned with a bad fit.

Sunny from Heir took the trouble to email me to inform me that they've received my ear molds, and I thought it's the little things like this which show the customer that you care. This time, I know for sure that it won't be a bad experience like before.

I look forward to the 4.A more!

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #2,204 of 7,980
Quote:

Oh nooooooooooo
frown.gif

We have not got another Sunny with you have we heheh, maybe we could then make the Sunny/Sonny Thread exclusively for us ahaah

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #2,205 of 7,980
I seemingly had a problem with pay pal where I made a payment and the status was not updated on my order.  I emailed Heir Audio and they told me that they have been so overwhelmed with orders lately they have not been able to keep up with changing status' (it is done manually).  Suffice it to say, if you have made the payment, that your status is no longer say "awaiting payment".  Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back