The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Aug 5, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #1,562 of 7,980
I would like to point out that customers in North America are encouraged to use the North American shipping option (UPS 2-3 day shipping) which results in your products being shipped from our US office. Not only is it cheaper than the other options and specifically geared towards customers residing in North America, you will also likely get your products faster all while not having to be concerned with customs. 

Aug 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #1,563 of 7,980
I would like to point out that customers in North America are encouraged to use the North American shipping option (UPS 2-3 day shipping). Not only is it cheaper than the other options and specifically geared towards customers residing in North America, you will also likely get your products faster all while not having to be concerned with customs. 

For North America or the US? I was quoted the freight option only via email to Canada.

Aug 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #1,565 of 7,980
thanks for the photo, swimsonny~~
glad to see my desire is no long a desire~~
it turning into a possible reality 
and it's good to see heir audio is teaming up with jaben
since there is a jaben shop in hong kong
i guess all i can do is sit and wait for the 8ai

Aug 6, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #1,566 of 7,980
Quote:
i guess all i can do is sit and wait for the 8ai

Unfortunately, there are no plans for an 8.Ai. 
frown.gif

This was covered a few pages earlier.

Aug 6, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #1,569 of 7,980
Quote:
so the photo on jaben network is just a joke?

No that is a good point. Those are universal customs for auditioning purposes, and clearly have 6 and 8 drivers within them. My guess is that perhaps the Ai series are slightly smaller so that they will be able to fit for more people.

Could someone from Heir please comment?

Aug 6, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #1,570 of 7,980
Quote:

No that is a good point. Those are universal customs for auditioning purposes, and clearly have 6 and 8 drivers within them. My guess is that perhaps the Ai series are slightly smaller so that they will be able to fit for more people.

Could someone from Heir please comment?

That is correct.

The units you see in the picture from Jaben above are demo units sold exclusively to distributors with the sole purpose of letting customers audition the various CIEM configurations in-store before purchase.

That being said, the shell that houses the 3.Ai and the 4.Ai is in fact too small to hold 6 or 8 drivers. We wanted to keep the shell as small as possible, thereby making it compatible with as many ear shapes and sizes as possible. Keeping the shell small and the number of drivers down, also results in a very light, comfortable, product ideal for prolonged listening sessions as well as casual use.

Aug 6, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #1,573 of 7,980
Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up bangokkid. So I avoided confusion when I posted the picture guys I did explain all of this.
Oh well....
My 4.Ai are in the UPS vehicle en route!

if you're going to give us a running commentary of your UPS delivery, please bare this in mind... someone may pop over via the QE2-Bridge and drive up to your manor, you will probably enjoying a great swim. Unbeknown to you a shady looking character will be lurking in the shadows, what you won't realise is that he is a member of West Ham's dreaded ICF... you will be mid-length when he'll pull out the plug of the actual swimming-pool leaving you nothing but ceramic-tiles to breast-stroke on... you will be totally confused & disorientated when the shady figure looks down on you and says  'you have been warned, don't wind people up over UPS deliveries especially when you're an early bird of Heir IEM's'.

I suppose you'll want 'the moral of the story' bit now
wink_face.gif

Aug 6, 2012 at 4:31 AM Post #1,574 of 7,980
Do you my address then :wink: and what if I was to change my name to "martial-arts sonny" you still coming for me then :wink:

Anyway joking aside I was just letting you guys no what was going on and i am pretty darn excited....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back