The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jul 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM Post #1,396 of 7,980
I may go with Heir for my next set of customs if I happen to find a used set whenever I manage to convince myself that I need more hehe

Jul 27, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #1,397 of 7,980
The Birthday promotion was a success, and I appriciate the orders that came in. I also appreciate all the comments about our work.

I would also like to announce a few things:

1) Heir Audio is now an official sponsor of Head Fi

2) I do not sleep, but I do take long naps

3) Jimmy Hoffa is back from "vacation" and so we hope to accomplish more things internally at Heir Audio.

4) A new campaign will officially begin for the month of August. The "Got Wood?" campaign.

Begining the month of August, free wood face plates can be obtained with the purchase of a 4.A

(Inlay and Hybrid work is not included)

We will try to get the web site to issue an accurate price in accordance to the promotion, but until then, feel free to subtract the cost of wood from the total price.

Contact us for details if you have any questions.

Wizard

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jul 27, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #1,398 of 7,980
Very cool promo - I'll definitely give your products a try sometime down the road.

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #1,399 of 7,980

They are not treble shy for me. They just have small cut around 5500 - 7000 Hz to make it sounds a bit smoother and warmer. But after 7000 Hz, the high is really well extended. In fact, the ultra high is really well pronounced. 

Jul 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #1,400 of 7,980
Quote:
The Birthday promotion was a success, and I appriciate the orders that came in. I also appreciate all the comments about our work.

I would also like to announce a few things:

1) Heir Audio is now an official sponsor of Head Fi

2) I do not sleep, but I do take long naps

3) Jimmy Hoffa is back from "vacation" and so we hope to accomplish more things internally at Heir Audio.

4) A new campaign will officially begin for the month of August. The "Got Wood?" campaign.

Begining the month of August, free wood face plates can be obtained with the purchase of a 4.A

(Inlay and Hybrid work is not included)

We will try to get the web site to issue an accurate price in accordance to the promotion, but until then, feel free to subtract the cost of wood from the total price.

Contact us for details if you have any questions.

Wizard

4.a is more neutral right? I love my 8.A I might want to order a 4.A if it's okay. :p

Jul 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #1,401 of 7,980
Well that changes things!  This should make my mental wrangling over design vs cost a little easier.  Now I just have to hurry up and place my order.

BTW - Is this the "4.A give away" that is noted on your website or is that something else yet to be announced?

Jul 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #1,402 of 7,980
Quote:

4.a is more neutral right? I love my 8.A I might want to order a 4.A if it's okay. :p

Join the club!  My 8.A and 4.A orders are in progress   
beerchug.gif

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #1,404 of 7,980
Quote:

Join the club!  My 8.A and 4.A orders are in progress   
beerchug.gif

Are there any comparisons between the 8.A and the 4.A? I am interested in reading about how they compare treble wise.

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #1,405 of 7,980
Quote:

Are there any comparisons between the 8.A and the 4.A? I am interested in reading about how they compare treble wise.

I'll do a comparison when I get them.  I'm looking forward to comparing them through my RoCoo BA and through my Class A CMOY.  I'll also try to compare the 4.A to my more neutral cans (K501, HD580) in the future and hopefully the 8.A to the D7000 when I get my hands on one again.

Jul 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #1,406 of 7,980
it will be great if you can do a comparsion between 4a and 8a
since i took me a long time and effort to unleash the true potential of 4a
and i simply love the sound characteristic of the 4a
therefore i am planning to move on to the 8a with great comfort
the only thing setting me back is the price
time for some serious money saving~~

Jul 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #1,409 of 7,980
Quote:
it will be great if you can do a comparsion between 4a and 8a
since i took me a long time and effort to unleash the true potential of 4a
and i simply love the sound characteristic of the 4a
therefore i am planning to move on to the 8a with great comfort
the only thing setting me back is the price
time for some serious money saving~~

Yep, I'll put up a comparison, for sure since we haven't seen many 4.A reviews.  Can you explain the time and effort in unleashing the true potential of the 4.As?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back