The whole SoundMAGIC line-up reviewed! [Tease!] [Delayed 'til at least 06/11/09]
Oct 3, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #31 of 40
Did you guys take a look at the FR charts that can be found on the product pages?

These all seem to have a treble roll-off at 6-8 kHz!
And none seems to even reach 10 kHz at -10 dB.

It's funny to see how the specs say frequency range up to 22 kHz .. yup, at -30 to -40 dB. xD

Oct 11, 2009 at 12:34 AM Post #33 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by genericmoniker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing showing up on my tracking number. Then again, I've got the worst luck when it comes to anything postal related.

Same thing here, tracking number is not working, but you can't really blame them because they are on a 1-2 week holiday after China's 60th anniversary.
frown.gif

Oct 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #35 of 40
Ok people, sorry about this. I've got University exams coming up and well, they do take priority so after 5th November, I will definitely get onto this! I promise! I'll change the title to reflect this. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Oct 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #36 of 40
^ What?!? Grades over earphones?!?

Okay...

I guess better grades = more success = more money = better headphones (bigger car, house, etc.).

Good luck - Study hard.

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uber_Roxxorz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed. I only saw this because you bumped it up, but I am curious now.

Sickness Intervened Just Be Patient

Feb 23, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #40 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you guys take a look at the FR charts that can be found on the product pages?

These all seem to have a treble roll-off at 6-8 kHz!
And none seems to even reach 10 kHz at -10 dB.

It's funny to see how the specs say frequency range up to 22 kHz .. yup, at -30 to -40 dB. xD

Interesting. I hadn't seen those before. They are very small, but yes, it doesn't seem to look very good in the upper frequencies. I have the PL-50s and I think they sound good, but I'd be interested in thoughts on those freq charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back