The whole SoundMAGIC line-up reviewed! [Tease!] [Delayed 'til at least 06/11/09]
Sep 11, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #16 of 40
Testing them now
wink.gif

Give me a week to give them a through fair review.
Tease: The PL-50 excels at 'chick music' and soft rock / acoustic / acapella type of music (as does the BA sound in general). Great for the wives' music in other words. Sounds fantastic with say Westlife (I use them for that sound + to test natural harmonics). Arguably better than the ADDIEM? I'd say so atm but I'll have to burn it in.
Gonna buy 4 headphone splitters to burn all of them in at the same time lols.

Sep 11, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #17 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayajin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That PL12 package is different from mine but it also had a red ring design.
I bought PL21 last night from Dealperfect, shouldn't take more than 2 week before I can bring up something about this one too.
Just FP has not register my faulty PL50 yet.
angry_face.gif
It's 2 weeks now.

The packaging is being changed the PL11 and PL30 packaging is the old style. It all looks like the PL50 for size and shape.

Sep 11, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #19 of 40
Giving each earphone an day to listen to them as tbh, it's quite bad to just pure A/B without listening to them all extensively first. Today is the PL-50. I've got a certain methodology I always follow.

Sep 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by MUTCHYMAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do we have any updated time that this will hit the forum for our reading pleasure?

Later on this week. I got to balanced it out with Uni work and general life.
I'll try and post up a PL-50 review separately later on today.

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:10 PM Post #23 of 40
kiwi! Where's the review? I have some $$ burning a hole in my pocket and I want to know if the 21 is my next toy!

Sep 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #25 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by genericmoniker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eagerly awaiting both the review and for Dealperfect to restock and send my PL21's my way. Jumping from a pair of CX300's I'm hoping this will give me what I've been looking for.

Same thing here. I've waited 8 days for my item to be collected and this is what I got from DP: all soundmagic earphones are unstock now, sorry for your inconvinence, we are not make sure the accurate date about this product.
frown.gif

Sep 19, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #26 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by pros1n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same thing here. I've waited 8 days for my item to be collected and this is what I got from DP: all soundmagic earphones are unstock now, sorry for your inconvinence, we are not make sure the accurate date about this product.
frown.gif

Seem I'm joining the same boat
tongue.gif

Sep 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM Post #29 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by genericmoniker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Items have been shipped, just before their holiday too. Fantastic. =]

Recently they contacted me about a small item I've orded too that somehow wasn't in stock. Properly for same reason so they could send out the PL21 before their holiday. Today I instead recieved a refund of almost half of my entire order?? Must say they keep their promises....
Still I think PL21 is one I will still get. Mine has got tracking number as well.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back