The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
Feb 26, 2024 at 4:53 AM Post #82,231 of 88,288
Thanks for the advice sir. I am not really comparing and not mention any product as such. But we all know sound and listening preferences are all subjective at the end of the day 😜👍
Well you do mention your own product and stating how they sound. That was enough for Jims post to be deleted. Idk how it works exactly. 🤷

Feb 26, 2024 at 5:10 AM Post #82,232 of 88,288
Well you do mention your own product and stating how they sound. That was enough for Jims post to be deleted. Idk how it works exactly. 🤷
Ok I got you so it’s ok to post photos of the product but just don’t mention it in words. Like this? 😜

IMG_7762.jpeg

Feb 26, 2024 at 5:21 AM Post #82,234 of 88,288
Ok I got you so it’s ok to post photos of the product but just don’t mention it in words. Like this? 😜

I think so. Pretty sure this has something to do with advertising rules on the platform or something. Don't ask me though, I was honestly just trying to help out/prevent deletion. Maybe ask an admin about the exact rules.

Feb 26, 2024 at 6:33 AM Post #82,236 of 88,288
I haven’t tried this brand, save where I briefly tried a set from @yaps66, can’t remember which one he had. It wasn’t for me , or at least I didn’t feel enticed to explore further. Bass quantity aside, I really like BCDs which optimise with bass. My fav bass-relevant BCDs are KK’s, EVO’s :)
A bit late to the party, but have you tried to pair Raven with RS8?
I can get EVO bass from Raven playing with settings on RS8 (Mastermind -> Vinyl, Dynamics -> Bass), while not breaking most of Raven

Feb 26, 2024 at 7:47 AM Post #82,237 of 88,288
Which IEM in from your experience is the closest to Atrium Open?

What I would love to find is a similar tuning with better technicalities. Traillii is somewhat close but maybe there is moar outthere? =)

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #82,238 of 88,288
Noble Ronin?

Feb 26, 2024 at 8:43 AM Post #82,240 of 88,288
I know that a lot of us are rocking the Bluetooth in various aspects of our days, whether it's at work, hitting the gym, or just going about our daily routine. So, I was wondering if you could possibly add a list of the top-notch out there.
Ironically good old Sony WF ones are the best IMO (XM4 and XM5. XM4 is mired with battery failure issues though). I have tried Noble TWS and they are well, "%$)*!" to put it politely (sounds like cheap KZ IEMs lol. I guess they are riding on the whole expensive=it must be good mindset). Hifiman Svanar wireless (OG and LE, Jr is E-waste) are somewhat OK but overpriced. Too boxy and lower treble heavy still. Buds2 Pro is decent. Did not like the Final Z3000 that much but Z8000 is good. Great timbre but pillowy bass.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2024 at 9:04 AM Post #82,241 of 88,288
Ironically good old Sony WF ones are the best IMO (XM4 and XM5. XM4 is mired with battery failure issues though). I have tried Noble TWS and they are well, "%$)*!" to put it politely (sounds like cheap KZ IEMs lol. I guess they are riding on the whole expensive=it must be good mindset). Hifiman Svanar wireless (OG and LE, Jr is E-waste) are somewhat OK but overpriced. Too boxy and lower treble heavy still. Buds2 Pro is decent. Did not like the Final Z3000 that much but Z8000 is good. Great timbre but pillowy bass.
I use the Creative Aurvana Ace 2 atm and they are really flat out of the box, great with personalised EQ through the app. xMEMS + DD hybrid. Just the ANC is average.

Feb 26, 2024 at 9:05 AM Post #82,242 of 88,288
Not sure which Noble TWS you had, but the Fokus Mystiques are by some distance the best TWS I have heard, of many. I am very tempted to try out the Prestige.

Feb 26, 2024 at 9:24 AM Post #82,243 of 88,288
Not sure which Noble TWS you had, but the Fokus Mystiques are by some distance the best TWS I have heard, of many. I am very tempted to try out the Prestige.
And here I am, already in ownership of a Sony WH1000XM5 and a WF5 looking up the Focus Prestige...

Feb 26, 2024 at 10:01 AM Post #82,245 of 88,288
Prestige is great, but if they are truly introducing two new TWS, I will wait on ordering another. Did I miss a release on it? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back