The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
Nov 23, 2023 at 5:01 AM Post #71,356 of 88,268
Absolutely love this little thing already. BT convenience trumps any SQ improvements RU7 might have, and I preferred the SQ on this anyway and it’s cheaper than the RU7 surprisingly.

IMG_8977.jpeg

Nov 23, 2023 at 5:27 AM Post #71,357 of 88,268
Absolutely love this little thing already. BT convenience trumps any SQ improvements RU7 might have, and I preferred the SQ on this anyway and it’s cheaper than the RU7 surprisingly.

IMG_8977.jpeg
I breathed a massive sigh of relief after I got rid of my RU7. Good sound (minus the wooly bass) but the jankiest dongle I had the misfortune of owning; for a short while thankfully.

Nov 23, 2023 at 6:15 AM Post #71,358 of 88,268
:thinking: Maybe just Raja? Maharaja, with its colonial connotations, might draw the ire of some. Or they can always return to the sentiment behind Kaiser, which is a German derivation of the root Caesar (Latin), by going with the Russian derivation: Tsar.

If one goes way back, they would know I was responsible for the Tzar 90 & the Tsar 350 maybe 13 years ago.

So using the Tsar name (& I like it) would not be unique.

But yes, it is true.... options are running thin

🍻

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 23, 2023 at 6:48 AM Post #71,360 of 88,268
If one goes way back, they would know I was responsible for the Tzar 90 & the Tsar 350 maybe 13 years ago.

So using the Tsar name (& I like it) would not be unique.

But yes, it is true.... options are running thin

🍻
The Wizard is here 🧙
I have a suggestion if I may
You could open a polling here for your next flagship name 🤭
It will be fun 😁

Nov 23, 2023 at 7:50 AM Post #71,363 of 88,268
I got my wife a BTR5 to relieve her discomfort, but she's too lazy to charge it because it doesn't last long (just like the BTR7), so she plugs her Westone iem straight into her Samsung phone :smile:

Nov 23, 2023 at 7:58 AM Post #71,364 of 88,268
Even if you wanted to group all of this by genre, getting an AI to do it would take all of the fun out of it, and the AI would get half of it wrong anyway. I mean, it would be hard enough to get all of us humans to agree what genre a given artist should be tagged with as there are many on that list that are difficult to pin down which is why people like us like them.

Still, beats browsing a long list in alphabetical order for me. One could ask it to group into 4-5 categories for example, so doesn't go very granular.

Nov 23, 2023 at 8:44 AM Post #71,367 of 88,268
While it has a tonality that may or may not appeal to everyone, the Fei Wan may be even more resolving than the Jewel.

Huge feat ! 👀

Nov 23, 2023 at 8:51 AM Post #71,368 of 88,268
Thanks, I need something for my wife. Something went wrong in her education or I'm a bad teacher, I wanted her to understand my passion and expenses but she didn't use my daps and iems 😂Something went wrong 🤔
Is it a blessing or a curse then? 😂
Well, maybe it's just like my wife. I know she likes music but don't really care about the detail like we do. She never ask to try my stuff though, and I don't offer it to her 🤭
Better left her in the dark 😈
I don't want her to know how much I have spend on my toys. She never notice that I have new stuff too. I change my DAP from N8ii with bright red Dignis case to N30 AP with grey case and I bet she's oblivious 🤣
I got my wife a BTR5 to relieve her discomfort, but she's too lazy to charge it because it doesn't last long (just like the BTR7), so she plugs her Westone iem straight into her Samsung phone :smile:
Wasted potential ☹️

Nov 23, 2023 at 8:52 AM Post #71,369 of 88,268
Mam żonę BTR5, aby złagodzić jej dyskomfort, ale jest zbyt leniwa, aby ją ładować, ponieważ nie trwa długo ( tak jak BTR7 ), więc podłącza swój Westone iem prosto do swojego telefonu Samsung :smile:
Oh no, mine is more convenient, she always takes something that works and is charged. That was the case with the car, she always drove one with a full tank and never refueled.

Nov 23, 2023 at 8:56 AM Post #71,370 of 88,268
Is it a blessing or a curse then? 😂
Well, maybe it's just like my wife. I know she likes music but don't really care about the detail like we do. She never ask to try my stuff though, and I don't offer it to her 🤭
Better left her in the dark 😈
I don't want her to know how much I have spend on my toys. She never notice that I have new stuff too. I change my DAP from N8ii with bright red Dignis case to N30 AP with grey case and I bet she's oblivious 🤣
As for expenses, there is no problem, but recently she started reading the forum. I wake up on Sunday and my wife is missing, Ibasso and the mentor are also gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back